• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Blowout hairstyle

phatty123

Reaction score
I see alot of those blowout hairstyles on websites. I see mostly Italian/Greek people do it. Is this style good for almost anyone? I am 21 and Asian so would I be too old for this hair style? I see most people in pictures have this style but they look real young. Thoughts or comments? My hair looks like a cross between spikey and mini afro already.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have never seen that hair style look good on anyone.

Brian SD

Reaction score
It never, ever, ever looks good. On anyone.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blowout, aka Gotti kids spikey hair? 100% of the people I've seen with it on are Type 1 assholes with the intelligence level of a porous rock.

Double D

Reaction score
I think the fact that when you google 'blowout hairstyle' you get the Gotti Boys, lacrosse forum and a car performance forum says it all really.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phatty123
I see alot of those blowout hairstyles on websites. I see mostly Italian/Greek people do it. Is this style good for almost anyone? I am 21 and Asian so would I be too old for this hair style? I see most people in pictures have this style but they look real young. Thoughts or comments? My hair looks like a cross between spikey and mini afro already.

You're 21, this might be the last year you can get away sporting it. It's an abolute abomination in every way, says "asshole" better than any word ever could, and the sight of it makes blood spurt out of my eye sockets...BUT...a lot of young hot chicks dig it.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
You're 21, this might be the last year you can get away sporting it. It's an abolute abomination in every way, says "asshole" better than any word ever could, and the sight of it makes blood spurt out of my eye sockets...BUT...a lot of young hot chicks dig it.
snork[1].gif

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks almost as ridiculous as a fauxhawk.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
tooseriously.jpg

Man, I want to piss on that kid's face every time I see that picture.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I saw this guy last night in Seattle, or I'm pretty sure. Anyway he had the meticulous creepy chinstrap like this guy. I couldn't keep looking to tell if it was really him. It was awful. I think we may have to post guards at the airport... where do these dudes come from, Jersey?

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I saw this guy last night in Seattle, or I'm pretty sure. Anyway he had the meticulous creepy chinstrap like this guy. I couldn't keep looking to tell if it was really him. It was awful. I think we may have to post guards at the airport... where do these dudes come from, Jersey?
An ex of mine is from Jersey and I asked her if guys like this are for real and actually pick up any one besides lagoon creatures. She said yes, they're are a ton of them especially around Jersey Shore, they take the working out, gel, etc. really seriously and there is a certain type of woman that finds this look irresistible. I believe the "why" is a mystery best left for the ages...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads