• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

The best value button down and spread collar dress shirts. Panta Made in Italy.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
edmorel submitted a new classified:

The best value button down and spread collar dress shirts. Panta Made in Italy. - Dress shirts

Introducing my new dress shirts. Made in Italy, mother of pearl buttons, mitered single button cuffs, French plackets. Great fabrics. There are a lot of great options for shirts over $100 but not so much under $100 at retail. I think these shirts compare favorably to shirts that retail for much higher prices. There is no hand stitching but they are made by a factory that makes shirts for many recognizable brands.

The shirts are $89 shipped. This is just an initial run, so sizes are limited...
Read more about this resource...

dkboze

Reaction score
how would you describe the fit here and the weight of the cloth? thanks

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Slim fit (measurements posted). The Spread collared shirts are 2 ply cotton, have a silky feel to them and weight is 165gm. The oxfords are on the lighter side of the typical Oxford cloth weight, more dress then casual, weight is 185gm and the royal Oxford are 175gm

dkboze

Reaction score
Slim fit (measurements posted). The Spread collared shirts are 2 ply cotton, have a silky feel to them and weight is 165gm. The oxfords are on the lighter side of the typical Oxford cloth weight, more dress then casual, weight is 185gm and the royal Oxford are 175gm
thanks!

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.