• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Best Shoes in the World

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best shoes in the world for you are those that fit you best. Then factor in design and construction and you have the best shoe.

Originally Posted by Chris "Italia"
The best RTW shoes in the world is subjective...

I believe that Silvano Lattanzi is the best RTW shoe in the world.

Why? As suggested above, it's about more than just construction. I don't care if they are hand-stitched by naked virgins with diamond thimbles, 50% of their shoes are still fugly.

http://www.silvanolattanzi.it/genera...gina=dettaglio

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right back atcha

Shoe-nut

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting anyone to take this post seriously. But it does make a point about the concept of "Best in the World" meaning is it with fit or style or best leather or whatever. Who knows perhaps they are the best in the world as far as comfort is concerned.

I remember back when sports shoes were coming into fashion and they were testing some fairly awful colors. Me being somewhat ignorant purchased a pair of Green Colored Reeboks. I took a lot of flack over those shoes as most everyone thought they looked awful.

For those people who collect those shoes today Green is an attractive color for them to add to their collections.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I suspect several people responded without clicking the link.

Where can I get the BSITW for less than 70% of retail? I'd like to add those to my pile...
sly.gif

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
I suspect several people responded without clicking the link.

Where can I get the BSITW for less than 70% of retail? I'd like to add those to my pile...
sly.gif

It happens alot with the Bible.
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads