• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The best place to meet women is...

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I went there last night and got 3 phone numbers in ~10 minutes.

Secret? All I do is approach the target, pick up some obscure item, and ask them for their expert advice on the best way to use it.

Case in point: I saw a cute girl near the towels. I picked up a towel and asked "is this a wash cloth or hand towel, what is the difference?" and "is it necessary to use a washcloth?" Also, "would you date a guy who hangs a wash cloth on a hand towel rack?"

Try it, it works.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hooker bars are better

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sure BB&B is a great place to meet women. Other great places to meet women are feminist conventions, convents, and kitchens. If you actually want to take it further than meeting, I recommend bars.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Let's see, you are the social marketing agent for BB&B right?

If so, you are doing a great job.

Originally Posted by westinghouse
Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I went there last night and got 3 phone numbers in ~10 minutes.

Secret? All I do is approach the target, pick up some obscure item, and ask them for their expert advice on the best way to use it.

Case in point: I saw a cute girl near the towels. I picked up a towel and asked "is this a wash cloth or hand towel, what is the difference?" and "is it necessary to use a washcloth?" Also, "would you date a guy who hangs a wash cloth on a hand towel rack?"

Try it, it works.

pharrow59

Reaction score
And "Whole Foods" may as well be renamed "Cougar Town."

hamish5178

Reaction score
We figured an abortion clinic was a great place to pick up loose women!

Millerp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I'm sure BB&B is a great place to meet women. Other great places to meet women are feminist conventions, convents, and kitchens. If you actually want to take it further than meeting, I recommend bars.
LOL but the OP said he got three phone numbers, so...............who knows?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Millerp
LOL but the OP said he got three phone numbers, so...............who knows?

This is a totally different topic, but I guess I just don't understand guys who try to get phone numbers. They require so much extra work and the odds are terrible. Why not strike while the iron is hot and both of you are buzzed at a bar? If you can hook up with her there, it sets a precedent and all the awkwardness of first dates and the such is gone. But what do I know, I'm just an asshole.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I'm sure BB&B is a great place to meet women. Other great places to meet women are feminist conventions, convents, and kitchens. If you're just looking to get laid, then I recommend bars.

FTFY

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
FTFY

ok men meet women just to look at their pretty faces, and listen to their intelligent conversation.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
ok men meet women just to look at their pretty faces, and listen to their intelligent conversation.

Some men are looking for a relationship...or are you planning on being a bachelor til you die?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some men are looking for a relationship...or are you planning on being a bachelor til you die?

+1

I've never been into the bar scene.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse

I would think admitting one doesn't know the basics of proper hygiene would be a deal breaker with any woman I'd be interested in.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I would think admitting one doesn't know the basics of proper hygiene would be a deal breaker with any woman I'd be interested in.

I'd also think that being "that guy" who's approached multiple women in the same store with variations on the same gimmick is probably also a deal breaker.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i fuck exclusively and only hookers.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.