The best place to meet women is...

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by westinghouse, Jun 13, 2010.

1. westinghouse

westinghouse Senior member

Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I went there last night and got 3 phone numbers in ~10 minutes.

Secret? All I do is approach the target, pick up some obscure item, and ask them for their expert advice on the best way to use it.

Case in point: I saw a cute girl near the towels. I picked up a towel and asked "is this a wash cloth or hand towel, what is the difference?" and "is it necessary to use a washcloth?" Also, "would you date a guy who hangs a wash cloth on a hand towel rack?"

Try it, it works.

2. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

hooker bars are better

3. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I'm sure BB&B is a great place to meet women. Other great places to meet women are feminist conventions, convents, and kitchens. If you actually want to take it further than meeting, I recommend bars.

4. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

Let's see, you are the social marketing agent for BB&B right? [​IMG]

If so, you are doing a great job.

Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I went there last night and got 3 phone numbers in ~10 minutes.

Secret? All I do is approach the target, pick up some obscure item, and ask them for their expert advice on the best way to use it.

Case in point: I saw a cute girl near the towels. I picked up a towel and asked "is this a wash cloth or hand towel, what is the difference?" and "is it necessary to use a washcloth?" Also, "would you date a guy who hangs a wash cloth on a hand towel rack?"

Try it, it works.

5. pharrow59

pharrow59 Senior member

And "Whole Foods" may as well be renamed "Cougar Town."

6. hamish5178

hamish5178 Senior member

We figured an abortion clinic was a great place to pick up loose women!

7. Millerp

Millerp Senior member

I'm sure BB&B is a great place to meet women. Other great places to meet women are feminist conventions, convents, and kitchens. If you actually want to take it further than meeting, I recommend bars.
    LOL but the OP said he got three phone numbers, so...............who knows?

8. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

LOL but the OP said he got three phone numbers, so...............who knows?

This is a totally different topic, but I guess I just don't understand guys who try to get phone numbers. They require so much extra work and the odds are terrible. Why not strike while the iron is hot and both of you are buzzed at a bar? If you can hook up with her there, it sets a precedent and all the awkwardness of first dates and the such is gone. But what do I know, I'm just an asshole.

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

I'm sure BB&B is a great place to meet women. Other great places to meet women are feminist conventions, convents, and kitchens. If you're just looking to get laid, then I recommend bars.

FTFY

10. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

FTFY

ok men meet women just to look at their pretty faces, and listen to their intelligent conversation.

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

ok men meet women just to look at their pretty faces, and listen to their intelligent conversation.

Some men are looking for a relationship...or are you planning on being a bachelor til you die?

12. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Some men are looking for a relationship...or are you planning on being a bachelor til you die?

+1

I've never been into the bar scene.

13. Nil

Nil Senior member

I would think admitting one doesn't know the basics of proper hygiene would be a deal breaker with any woman I'd be interested in.

14. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

I would think admitting one doesn't know the basics of proper hygiene would be a deal breaker with any woman I'd be interested in.

I'd also think that being "that guy" who's approached multiple women in the same store with variations on the same gimmick is probably also a deal breaker.

15. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

i fuck exclusively and only hookers.