• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
eBay thread x post.

Found this while looking for Carlo Barbera fabrics for a bespoke project

Amazing Caruso for Barneys sportcoat. Carlo Barbera fabric. Size 44

'dat Neapolitan-style low button stance and soft shoulders!

Seller doesn't realize it's a Caruso or forgot to Caruso in the title. Great steal!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARLO-BARBE...SA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item1e86fb7f96

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$99 is great value and also kinda funny if you browse the rest of his inventory and the other BIN prices he has set for some stuff. Even in 1 picture this looks miles better than stuff he is trying to get twice as much money for.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Doing my part to keep this thread alive...

Ok, this isn't a wow, knock your socks off buy - but for the young bucks who are just stepping up their game from some God awful glued craptastic shoes they got from DSW, some solid Allen Edmonds Park Avenues are a great next step. Granted, you gotta be a an 11D, but it seems FreedBird has a stock of them at a DSW level price of $199.

They're in F'ing Bourbon for chrissake. Not Whiskey, Bourbon.

Check 'em out here:

Somebody call Sissy Spacerock for better copy than what I can come up with...

Last edited:

ellsbebc

Reaction score
moved to eBay thread. Thanks, Monkey.

Last edited:

tradernick

Reaction score

.. it seems FreedBird has a stock of them at a DSW level price of $199.

No affiliation, but I can vouch for Freebird's deals. Just grabbed two pairs of AE from him. My first AE and I'm actually pleasantly surprised. Definitely solid SF value.

Last edited:

tradernick

Reaction score

I don't think $199 for AE seconds is that great of a deal.
I ordered two pairs. Freebird was very upfront about both pairs. One was a first and the other had a flaw so imperceptible that I still can't see it, having received the shoes and inspected them in bright light. It's all about the seller when buying seconds. Mine were a great deal.

Wayward

Reaction score

Member mainy of affiliate nSuited, has just liquidated his remaining stock from Venanzi. $300 for remaining suits and sportscoats is normally a steal; $300 for things from D'Avenza and Belvest is highway robbery:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/375347/...nwt-davenza-belvest-suits-sportcoats-300-each

The 42s medium brown glen plaid is to drool over:

Price has been lowered to $280, and there's still a bunch of stuff left. It's untouched sales like these that make me lose hope in the B&S board...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads