• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Barbanera Shoes Appreciation Thread (pictures, sizing, etc.)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
someone needs to buy this, these are the GYW ones that runs large right (vs. the blake one like cash side zip and stendhal chelsea that runs narrow)?

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey yall, i am looking at cormac boots and from what i gather by people that own them, half down seems to be consensus (barrie sizing converted to UK). But i emailed barbanera and they say tts. Curious of thoughts here.

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
Hey yall, i am looking at cormac boots and from what i gather by people that own them, half down seems to be consensus (barrie sizing converted to UK). But i emailed barbanera and they say tts. Curious of thoughts here.

I went TTS on mine and they fit great with a slightly thicker sock, like from Anonymous Ism. I've had no problems with thinner socks too, but I could see how that might be an issue for some folks.

Jasonftw

Reaction score

For the cormacs, I wear an 8UK. And I wear an 8 Barrie. Hope that helps!

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually went up half a size in Barbanera, but I appear to be the only person who has done that.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.