1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Bad Taste Offs

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by itsstillmatt, Nov 30, 2009.

1. tor

tor Senior member

those are awfully small nips/areola, even on a man [​IMG]

You know, I didn't notice until you pointed it out, but they really are very tiny, especially considering that he obviously works out, so you'd think they'd stretch out a little. Perhaps it was just very, very cold?

2. kronik

kronik Senior member

those are awfully small nips/areola, even on a man [​IMG]

please don't.

Missed your big daddy didn't you. C'mere and gimme some sugar.

3. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Senior member

This poal really has it all: sexo y violencia.

- B

4. DrZRM

DrZRM Senior member

Wait, I'm confused (seriously not being ironic). This is a men's clothing forum. I thought we were supposed to be here to talk about clothes and how they fit. I figured having your clothes critiqued was the point of posting faceless pictures here anonymously for a bunch of people to judge. Foo takes it like a champ, but short jokes are making fun by any definition, clothing critique seems to be the entire point, no?

That said, I'm definitely not voting here.

Criticism is the grown-up version of making fun. I don't need to take comfort in anything, Foo. Try to be more true to yourself and to who you are both here and real life, and I'm sure you'll be far less bitter and awkward.

5. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

To keep it purely academic, I find KB's egregious lack of attention to fit to be the most distasteful thing of all. Sure, it's funny, but really....lots of money + elephant boots + worst fit ever = ZERO taste.

oh, and Moo v. Foo is some of the best stuff ever. It's like watching two dogs chase each other's tail.

6. Flieger

Flieger Senior member

It would be so awesome if Kitonbrioni started foulmouthing al the whiny biatches in this thread and put everyone in their place. He deserves the bad taste crown!
    Pimpin ain't easy!

7. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

^^What sort of dog would each be?

8. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Wait, I'm confused (seriously not being ironic). This is a men's clothing forum. I thought we were supposed to be here to talk about clothes and how they fit. I figured having your clothes critiqued was the point of posting faceless pictures here anonymously for a bunch of people to judge. Foo takes it like a champ, but short jokes are making fun by any definition, clothing critique seems to be the entire point, no?

That said, I'm definitely not voting here.

Foo takes "critique" to a whole 'nother level every time he offers it. He ONLY criticizes, and never posts anything 'nice' bout anyone's fits (why?). He jabbers on and on compulsively and without reproach (why?). Perhaps critique with some positives mixed in would provide a more true and more believable form of judgment, but as I see it he just does it to be an ass and it's hard to take seriously.

9. voxsartoria

oh, and Moo v. Foo is some of the best stuff ever.

[​IMG]

- B

10. voxsartoria

This is fantastic, in my opinion. Is the jacket MBT, MBT2, Borrelli, or Other?

- B

11. mafoofan

mafoofan Senior member Dubiously Honored

Criticism is the grown-up version of making fun.

wtf

I suppose it makes sense that the perfect Moo world would be one where Moo can't be criticized, but this is nonetheless one of the silliest pronouncements I've heard on the forums. It's positively Kabbazian.

Try to be more true to yourself and to who you are both here and real life, and I'm sure you'll be far less bitter and awkward.

My self knows that etiquette and behavior should reflect social context. Does yours?

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

- B

OK, change "never" to "extremely rarely, and basically only when other bespoke clothing from fawned over members is posted." How's that?

13. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

I will only vote if pictorial displays of each offenders are offered for comparison's sake.

14. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

[​IMG]

- B

I see some serious divets in that guy's outfit (bottom center)

15. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

16. voxsartoria

[​IMG]

But who is the drink?

[​IMG]

- B

17. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Whatever these two dogs are...

[​IMG]

18. kev777

kev777 Senior member

I don't see how the fact you were visiting a cemetary justifies it. The call for sombriety doesn't necessitate wearing multiple shades of grey or a confusion of textures and patterns.

It's bad. Hence, I won't get over it.

I dont normally comment on what seems to be personal vendetta's (This is what i perceive this to be!) but i feel compelled to do so in this case. [​IMG]

We have various sayings here in the UK that are quite fitting here but i think the one that is most appropriate seems to be " Foo in the name of good taste stop picking on Moo and for f*cks sake shut the f*ck up!!!"

I think you maybe loosing the popular vote here as you seem to be just plain vindictive , a joke is a joke but for gods sake give it a bloody rest concentrate what your good at because you're just now looking like a twat and its becoming boring. I suspect your loosing the respect i and others had for you!!

19. voxsartoria

I will only vote if pictorial displays of each offenders are offered for comparison's sake.

[​IMG]

- B

20. Flieger

Flieger Senior member

nice to see vox posting his fap pics