The Bad Taste Offs

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by itsstillmatt, Nov 30, 2009.

1. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

Favorite Pogues tune. Tis getting to be the season too:

It was Christmas eve babe
    In the drunk tank...

You´re a bum you´re a punk
    You´re an old slut on junk
    Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
    You scumbag you maggot
    You cheap lousy faggot
    Happy christmas your arse I pray god it´s our last.

[​IMG]

- B

2. zalb916

zalb916 Senior member

really, how tall are you? perhaps if you are foo height you could give him some tips?

I am almost exactly foo height, which is an official unit of measurement in certain countries. Although, my head is considerably smaller, and my feet are considerably bigger. People think foo has giant feet. His One Shoe boxes revealed his true size, though.

3. bigbris1

bigbris1 Senior member

I have to admit that the lucha is getting played out...I might have to reach into the boobies toolkit.

- B

I dare you.

4. Gary4327

Gary4327 Member

One thing I cannot understand is why "Mr. Moo" buys this type of clothing, I wonder where he has a chance to even wear it, considering he works at Wal-Mart (correct?).

I am not trying to be rude, but it just comes off as odd. Do you dress up at work?

5. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

One thing I cannot understand is why "Mr. Moo" buys this type of clothing, I wonder where he has a chance to even wear it, considering he works at Wal-Mart (correct?).

I am not trying to be rude, but it just comes off as odd. Do you dress up at work?

Moo is a clerk at the check-out counter and has been awarded a number of "Employee of the Month" accolades, and has been awarded at one of the annual meetings as the "Most Pleasant" employee. He has indeed moved into big time, and his clothing is intended to reflect that.

6. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Moo is a clerk at the check-out counter and has been awarded a number of "Employee of the Month" accolades, and has been awarded at one of the annual meetings as the "Most Pleasant" employee. He has indeed moved into big time, and his clothing is intended to reflect that.

Correct.

7. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I thought chiaroscuro was the one that worked at Wal Mart [​IMG]

8. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    I just read this entire thread.

some of you "gentlemen" are whiny, catty little bitches who's behavior is totally indistinguishable from the bullshit my obnoxious, 12-year-old niece does to the other obnoxious, 12-year-old girls.

The internet, where grown men turn into 12-year-old girls and 12-year-old girls turn out to be grown men (with badges!)

9. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I dare you.

Bewbs are a difficult subject area for the MC forum, since it is challenging not to be simply derivative of the the bazookas thread elsewhere.

I could take a tack that hasn't been sailed before and try to class things up non-hopsack style with one of my favorite scultpures in the d'Orsay, La Femme PiquÃ[​IMG]e par un Serpent by ClÃ[​IMG]singer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spectacular T&A, and I say that as a lover of fine arts. The live model for the sculpture, Apollonie Sabatier (damn, that's a swell name for a babe) must have been quite the number:

[​IMG]

Watcha think?

- B

10. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

I am almost exactly foo height, which is an official unit of measurement in certain countries. Although, my head is considerably smaller, and my feet are considerably bigger. People think foo has giant feet. His One Shoe boxes revealed his true size, though.
    You are one whnay. tall?

La Femme PiquÃ[​IMG]e par un Serpent Watcha think?

- B

Piquee par un serpent? Think that's a double entendre?

11. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

You are one whnay. tall?

Interesting. I can envisage the three of them...Foo, whnay., and ZB...coming together and forming and off, off, off Rocky Center traveling mini-Rockettes.

The showstopper? A prone perfectly equilateral triangle, with alternating kicks. Now, appearing in a town near you.

Piquee par un serpent? Think that's a double entendre?

In her case, I wouldn't put triple entendre out of the question.

- B

12. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

13. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

ahh, the mythical a2m beast.

[​IMG]

- B

14. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Senior member

When I first came to the forum, there was a great post by Moo, that showed him at his beginning stage at SF and then showed a progression of the things he had learned. I can't find it, but I think one of the SF masters probably could. If I remember correctly there were quite a few accolades of how far he had come.

You inspired me and I went looking for it.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=106324

15. romafan

romafan Senior member

Correct.

Wait, is Moo Howard? [​IMG]