The Avengers (05.04.2012)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by willy cheesesteak, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

^Hell no. Couldn't they have at least gotten a Russian? OOOHhhh, she's got big tits. Dangerous.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Senior member

^Hell no. Couldn't they have at least gotten a Russian? OOOHhhh, she's got big tits. Dangerous.

I couldn't care less about her nationality.

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I couldn't care less about her nationality.
    Just her tits, right?

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Senior member

Just her tits, right?

You seem to understand well.

I'll take the left one.

5. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

She was the worst part of Iron Man 2.

6. L.R.

L.R. Senior member

She was annoying in Iron Man 2. I feel if you're going to do the stereotypical kick ass hot girl, at least make her more interesting than just cleavage. That's just lazy...

Though, I found the entire IM2 movie to be lazy writing anyway.

7. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Teaser trailer for the Avengers has been shot and will appear in the Thor and Capt. America movies. Also:

8. Neo_Version 7

Sounds impressive but I think having the Skrulls would be overkill.

9. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

i'm pissed they pulled filming from Detroit. Now it's in Cleveland. Went from bad to worse.

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Sounds impressive but I think having the Skrulls would be overkill.
    I think they do need an army that they can beat in masses so Skrulls sounds good. The CGI for the Skrulls better be goddamn good though, makes me wonder if SuperSkrull would be in the movie though? He's mainly an FF4 villain so it'll be interesting if he mistake Capt. America for Human Torch. [​IMG]
    i'm pissed they pulled filming from Detroit. Now it's in Cleveland. Went from bad to worse.
    Maybe they needed a total wasteland to film at in which case they found the perfect place.

11. Neo_Version 7

I think they do need an army that they can beat in masses so Skrulls sounds good. The CGI for the Skrulls better be goddamn good though, makes me wonder if SuperSkrull would be in the movie though? He's mainly an FF4 villain so it'll be interesting if he mistake Capt. America for Human Torch. [​IMG]
    Don't get me wrong. I think the Skrulls would make great villains but they seem more suited for a sequel as some have previously mentioned. It seems like it would be a challenge juggling the Avengers team as is without having to flesh out an entire race of interstellar aliens. But I am hopeful so long as the film is entertaining.

12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Don't get me wrong. I think the Skrulls would make great villains but they seem more suited for a sequel as some have previously mentioned. It seems like it would be a challenge juggling the Avengers team as is without having to flesh out an entire race of interstellar aliens. But I am hopeful so long as the film is entertaining.

Key is to go see the movie w/o any expectations. That's what I do or else I would have probably burnt the theater after seeing Wolverine Origins.

13. Neo_Version 7

Key is to go see the movie w/o any expectations. That's what I do or else I would have probably burnt the theater after seeing Wolverine Origins.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This should be the first rule of every comic book fan.

14. L.R.

L.R. Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This should be the first rule of every comic book fan.

True... but it goes against every ingrained instinct. You're dedicating a significant portion of your time and money following the life of a fictional person. When it makes it to the big screen, they had damn well better get it right.

15. Neo_Version 7

True... but it goes against every ingrained instinct. You're dedicating a significant portion of your time and money following the life of a fictional person. When it makes it to the big screen, they had damn well better get it right.

Yeah, dude. I don't think we're the studio execs' number one priority.