• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Asian Love Boat

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The bland personality of Asian-American girls is a perfect match for their white fetishist pursuers. These couples can revel in suburbia, popular music and pan-Asian cuisine.

Augustus Medici

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
The bland personality of Asian-American girls is a perfect match for their white fetishist pursuers. These couples can revel in suburbia, popular music and pan-Asian cuisine.

And what of the Asian guys that prefer white chicks?
devil.gif

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Thankfully for me
women of India seem
exempt from this curse.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
This has to be added to this thread.
WHY?
bunny-head-grater-song.jpg
So...it's a crappy chinese version of a ****** Moldovan song in Romanian that is basically a bad version of a ****** American genre of dance music that wasn't that good to begin with... Isn't globalization wonderful????

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 Most Asian-American girls tend to be: Louder, More annoying, and (sometimes) fatter than their old world counterparts. That and, well... Americanized. Of all of the Asian-Americans I have met, at school and such, they always just seem so damn bitchy.

I used to live next to Suburban American Asian Family, they own a rather prominent Chinese restaurant in Spokane, have a Lexus and Acura in the driveway, and have a girl that would very likely fit into the "love boat" scene.

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
+1 Most Asian-American girls tend to be: Louder, More annoying, and (sometimes) fatter than their old world counterparts.

This may be true.

I still find Asian-American girls to be more delicate, femenine, and thinner than the other American women of different backgrounds. I find all women tend to be bitchy....some more than others.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+1 Most Asian-American girls tend to be: Louder, More annoying, and (sometimes) fatter than their old world counterparts. That and, well... Americanized. Of all of the Asian-Americans I have met, at school and such, they always just seem so damn bitchy.
How DARE these women speak up and have opinions! Who do they think they are!

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How DARE these women speak up and have opinions! Who do they think they are!

I do hope that was sarcasm. I never said that non American-Asians did not have opinions or that they did not speak up. I was more getting at that Americanized ones tend to fit more to the "American Girl" mold, you know, greedy, bitchy, vapid, etc. Then again not to say that girls from other countries cant be the same. The flip-side also applies, not all American girls (Asian, Afro, and Euro Americans included) are "Typical American girls." Those types are the ones who gain my attention. I leave all the boring slutty blondes to the frat guys.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
So, are you riding the love boat or not?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They are easily satisfied with monthly trips to Saks Fifth Ave.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do hope that was sarcasm. I never said that non American-Asians did not have opinions or that they did not speak up. I was more getting at that Americanized ones tend to fit more to the "American Girl" mold, you know, greedy, bitchy, vapid, etc. Then again not to say that girls from other countries cant be the same. The flip-side also applies, not all American girls (Asian, Afro, and Euro Americans included) are "Typical American girls." Those types are the ones who gain my attention. I leave all the boring slutty blondes to the frat guys.
Wait, you think girls from outside the US are LESS greedy? lol
musicboohoo[1].gif
Suffice it to say that I disagree with nearly all of you, save that Asian-American girls are more likely to speak up so they may be considered more bitchy per se. These are certainly generalizations, but I'd consider first generation Asians and those living in Asia to be: 1) Less educated 2) More submissive and less likely to voice their opinions. 3) More cognizant of their "place in society" 4) More materialistic

Reaction score
I'd ride the "love boat" with Asian teenage girls.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, you think girls from outside the US are LESS greedy? lol
musicboohoo[1].gif

Suffice it to say that I disagree with nearly all of you, save that Asian-American girls are more likely to speak up so they may be considered more bitchy per se.

These are certainly generalizations, but I'd consider first generation Asians and those living in Asia to be:

1) Less educated
2) More submissive and less likely to voice their opinions.
3) More cognizant of their "place in society"
4) More materialistic

I'd agree that foreign born women in general are more likely to get involved with the richest guy they can find.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads