1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury x RO Bags (Robags) Large Bag Leather Briefcase NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by rdstour, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdstour

rdstour Senior Member

Fellas,

This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is!

EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo

Stock Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships between the guys that run both the Armoury and RO, so they commissioned a line of leather goods, including leather briefcases and duffel bags, in cognac and black.

This is their LARGE BAG / BRIEFCASE:
    Color: BLACK
    Condition: NEW WITH TAGS (Specifics: there are some light marks/scuffs/scratches on the leather--nothing severely deep or damaging)--Keep in mind it's impossible to have a spotless all leather bag of this quality, no matter what store (unless it's kept behind a glass case). I've tried to provide pictures of the worst of them.
    Comes With: Original Tags, and Shoulder Strap (with Leather Details)

Details (from the original Armoury listing):
    • Exterior is made of Quality Bridle Leather
    • Interior Lined with Pigskin and Leather
    • Lightly Padded Laptop Compartment
    • Dimensions: 16.5"x11.8"x3.5" Inches (42cmx30cmx9cm)

I've tried my best to take high quality photos that show the bag as best I can.
    Originally, this retailed for $6800 HKD, which in in 2011/2016 rates is about $870 USD.
    I'm asking for $625-->$575-->$525 Shipped CONUS OBO
    (If International buyers are interested, please PM ME for updated price quote)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

2. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    These bags are awesome. I'm shocked it hasn't sold yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.