1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Armoury x RO Bags (Robags) Large Bag Leather Briefcase NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rdstour, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdstour

rdstour Senior member

Fellas,

This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is!

EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo

Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships between the guys that run both the Armoury and RO, so they commissioned a line of leather goods, including leather briefcases and duffel bags, in cognac and black.

This is their LARGE BAG / BRIEFCASE:
    Color: BLACK
    Condition: NEW WITH TAGS (Specifics: there are some light marks/scuffs/scratches on the leather--nothing severely deep or damaging)--Keep in mind it's impossible to have a spotless all leather bag of this quality, no matter what store (unless it's kept behind a glass case). I've tried to provide pictures of the worst of them.
    Comes With: Original Tags, and Shoulder Strap (with Leather Details)

Details (from the original Armoury listing):
    • Exterior is made of Quality Bridle Leather
    • Interior Lined with Pigskin and Leather
    • Lightly Padded Laptop Compartment
    • Dimensions: 16.5"x11.8"x3.5" Inches (42cmx30cmx9cm)

I've tried my best to take high quality photos that show the bag as best I can.
    Originally, this retailed for $6800 HKD, which in in 2011/2016 rates is about $870 USD.
    I'm asking for $625-->$575-->$525 Shipped CONUS OBO
    (If International buyers are interested, please PM ME for updated price quote)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.