1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

The Armoury x RO Bags (Robags) Large Bag Leather Briefcase NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rdstour, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdstour

rdstour Senior member

Fellas,

This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is!

EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo

Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships between the guys that run both the Armoury and RO, so they commissioned a line of leather goods, including leather briefcases and duffel bags, in cognac and black.

This is their LARGE BAG / BRIEFCASE:
    Color: BLACK
    Condition: NEW WITH TAGS (Specifics: there are some light marks/scuffs/scratches on the leather--nothing severely deep or damaging)--Keep in mind it's impossible to have a spotless all leather bag of this quality, no matter what store (unless it's kept behind a glass case). I've tried to provide pictures of the worst of them.
    Comes With: Original Tags, and Shoulder Strap (with Leather Details)

Details (from the original Armoury listing):
    • Exterior is made of Quality Bridle Leather
    • Interior Lined with Pigskin and Leather
    • Lightly Padded Laptop Compartment
    • Dimensions: 16.5"x11.8"x3.5" Inches (42cmx30cmx9cm)

I've tried my best to take high quality photos that show the bag as best I can.
    Originally, this retailed for $6800 HKD, which in in 2011/2016 rates is about $870 USD.
    I'm asking for $625-->$575-->$525 Shipped CONUS OBO
    (If International buyers are interested, please PM ME for updated price quote)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.