• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested in the armoury shoes,specifically the dark brown suede.

How does the fit compare to the Rain last (i take a UK7.5 in the Rain last)?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested in the armoury shoes,specifically the dark brown suede.

How does the fit compare to the Rain last (i take a UK7.5 in the Rain last)?
I’m curious to know how Armoury brand shoes fit as well.

Can you please advise?

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Von Franz

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of Wyndham semi brogues a little while ago, and couldn’t be more pleased with them.

They fit true to size for me (for reference, I’m a 10.5 D in Alden’s Aberdeen last), and the wider forefoot makes them extremely comfortable even though they are my sleekest shoes.

45870255-30E5-4316-A0C8-A8293EACABA3.jpeg
F8EF9483-9C24-4DA0-8DA3-56C9073F6080.png

Last edited:

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have fit advice for the Duane Penny Loafer? I'm a UK 10.5 in C&J Harvard loafers.

Capture 2.JPG

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have fit advice for the Duane Penny Loafer? I'm a UK 10.5 in C&J Harvard loafers.

View attachment 1222923
I would recommend sticking with your C&J size for these, unless thats something you sized down for because the Harvard are also a loafer, in which case I would recommend sticking to your usual UK sizing.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would recommend sticking with your C&J size for these, unless thats something you sized down for because the Harvard are also a loafer, in which case I would recommend sticking to your usual UK sizing.
Thanks for the info!!

yofog

Reaction score
I just recently discovered this section of the website, and created an account (long-time lurker) just to say what a remarkable experience I had buying my first suit at The Armoury Tribeca recently. With expert help from the affable Alex, I went with the navy 4-ply model 6 DB and am absurdly satisfied with it. It fit off the rack like it was made for me, and the zero shoulder padding construction is something I'd been looking for in RTW for years. I'm 6'0, 180lbs, so maybe just an easy fit, but still. Actually, I'm quite broad shouldered, so the extended shoulders of this model are perfect. Also, I have pretty short legs for my height and was a bit worried a DB wouldn't work for me, but this one does; just barely, but it does. I'd also like to note that I wore it to an outdoor daytime wedding in 85F heat and was perfectly comfortable, which I thought was a pretty neat trick. So, anyone wondering whether to pull the trigger, this is one vote in the positive.

Looking forward to the release of the new fall stuff!

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of Wyndham semi brogues a little while ago, and couldn’t be more pleased with them.

They fit true to size for me (for reference, I’m a 10.5 D in Alden’s Aberdeen last), and the wider forefoot makes them extremely comfortable even though they are my sleekest shoes.

View attachment 1191976 View attachment 1191978
Beautiful Suiting! Footwork! :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads