• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

fm37246

Reaction score
Hi there,

A quick question re sizing of 3A suit - should I go one size down from my regular size if I am a slim guy?
I am 5'6", 123 lbs, and I usually wear 44R size.

Unfortunately, visiting Armoury within a foreseeable future is not an option for me...

Thank everyone in advance for your thoughts.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 3 has a bit of drape to it, with a little extra room in the chest and I have a 8ish inch drop. I will need it taken in at the waist, which is routine for RTW for me. This is my take on the 52 which is my normal size.

If you are very slim, you might find your standard size to really show the drape more. I don't know if sizing down makes sense - it is more about if you think that look interests you

Sdig14

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Armoury line of shoes and can provide some feedback?

Considering the Wyndham semi-brogue in a dark brown suede.

Poomba

Reaction score
Is it possible to get an extra pair of trousers for an Armoury Ring Jacket suit?

gianm

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure you've seen it by now but just sending over a friendly heads up that we've restocked our Armoury x Porter Traveller's Briefcase... I'm personally obsessed and 100% getting one. Happy travels! https://bit.ly/2Ltrg6P

View attachment 979471

What colour is this briefcase? It doesn't look like the biege from the website. Are there other options that are out of stock?

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi! Is there a difference between the lambswool (brown) shawl-collar cardigan from The Armoury and the Easyday cardigan featured by Drake's? Are they the exact same product?

Alexis@theArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What colour is this briefcase? It doesn't look like the biege from the website. Are there other options that are out of stock?

Hello!

That color is the beige from the website just in more natural lighting. We just restocked our Olive, which was incredibly popular and sold out in a coupe weeks.

Alexis@theArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an extra pair of trousers for an Armoury Ring Jacket suit?

The majority of our suit trousers are available to buy separately as the Model A and Model B trousers. If you're looking for a match that isn't the same color/fabrication available online, we can offer MTO trousers. Email [email protected] if you're interested.

Alexis@theArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi! Is there a difference between the lambswool (brown) shawl-collar cardigan from The Armoury and the Easyday cardigan featured by Drake's? Are they the exact same product?
Hello there!

The main difference is the cut. Ours our made to be a bit shorter in length to better fit with our general Armoury style higher waisted trousers, while the Drake's cardigans fit a bit longer.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello there!

The main difference is the cut. Ours our made to be a bit shorter in length to better fit with our general Armoury style higher waisted trousers, while the Drake's cardigans fit a bit longer.

That's probably better for me- I'm on the shorter side as it is...

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads