• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

MaE

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who told me to size up on the 3PB, it was definately the right decision and I'm really happy with how this one now fits in large :)

IMG_7131.JPG

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my Model 6 Ring Jacket in Pecora Nera from The Armoury. Thinking about switching the buttons from the included horn to MOP. I like both This is a warm weather jacket, the white buttons do reinforce its seasonal aspect; but the horn may be more versatile. Any thoughts?

IMG_6891.jpg
IMG_6890.jpg

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, glad I went with your suggestions. I kept the horn buttons. Even though this is billed as a warm weather jacket, I can definitely wear this on warmer fall and winter days - the white MOP would give the wrong seasonal vibe, whereas horn is year-round. The color, depth, and texture of the wool is amazing!

Ring Jacket Pecora Nera_TYT Deco_Simonot Square_Mirror.jpg Ring Jacket Pecora Nera_TYT Deco_Simonot Square_Close.jpg

Cross-posting in the Ring Jacket thread.

blacksamurai30

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got this lovely model 6B in the mail. Off the rack 38, this is my first db suit. I think it fits well but wanted a fit check by the family (yous guys). My main questions are about the chest and sleeve length. Also the arm holes on first try on felt a little snug but that sensation has passed with moving around in it. If green light will go to the tailor to get the pants cuffed and waist taken in! Pants are sitting a little low due to the large waist.

E63865E4-EDAA-4D5F-AC90-D62A322BE3A7.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads