• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or different application sometimes, I wouldn’t have pants opening that wide on a suit for example, unless say on some flannel stripe DB in a more relaxed cut for example?

Jazzthief

Reaction score
Or different application sometimes, I wouldn’t have pants opening that wide on a suit for example, unless say on some flannel stripe DB in a more relaxed cut for example?

23.5 cm is pretty wide indeed, but would probably look fine when pressed - the fit of the rest of the outit would have to accomodate obviously, but I can still see the jacket having decent shape to it. The biggest risk would be to look pretentiously vintage or, in the case of a bad overall fit, to look like it is one's father's suit from the 1990s.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Max@TheArmoury

I had a question, if it's not improper to ask: do Armoury SAs share commission or is it per-sale? If an SA assists someone at the store and the individual then purchases that item online, does that SA receive a commission if identified?

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Max@TheArmoury

I had a question, if it's not improper to ask: do Armoury SAs share commission or is it per-sale? If an SA assists someone at the store and the individual then purchases that item online, does that SA receive a commission if identified?
We work as a team, no need to specify a SA when ordering online, but if you have any feedback you can always send us a note at [email protected], positive or negative.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really liking the fit of the Model 3 and the lapels especially.

EDIT: must have been in Portrait mode and the lens grabbed my face and not the tie.

IMG_2330.jpg

Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sharp. True to size?
Yes. Got my normal 52 but I wish it was available in 52L. Shoulders and chest are spot on. Will try MTM in the future if I want any other pieces.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI, if all you need is a little more length, I think The Armoury can cover that through MTO. Cheaper than MTM and should result in a perfect fit.
Great idea!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the Model 7 navy linen today. Not at all a critique, but wow what a strange sensation to put on. Entirely unlike any piece of tailored clothing I’ve ever worn. I’d be fascinated to see how a super heavy fabric like a Thornproof made up in the cut.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads