• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That green plaid and what looks to be a brown double-breasted look really good.

Also can't believe that olive wool-mohair suit is still available on the site. That suit is so good and just the right shade of green.

ahtynes

Reaction score
As a student I don't really have the means to indulge in the Armoury's stuff as much as I'd like (nevertheless, I indulge more than I should), but I still look forward to seasonal tailoring drops like it's Christmas. Just so much fun to look at.

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Max@TheArmoury any idea when casual/daywear pieces might come in?
We're expecting our casual pieces to start arriving in April. From what i've seen, it's really great! We're working on 3PB's, the Roads Jacket and something new ;).

Otherwise, we have some new polo colors coming and more from the Real McCoys.

TheShetlandSweater

Reaction score
I see the new tailoring is up. Very nice selection.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The light blue sport coat looks surprisingly good. I wasn't sure about it in the previews, but I really like how it's styled here

gkxfgktliwjbdmtsc5h5.jpg

Navy linen DB suit also looks really good

sth0ripn9sippk1zlyxv.jpg
xf8dzscqjy3dax43vjh5.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel that light shade blue comes back every couple years I have one in similar color (and an ironic piece - it's a "soft shoulder" brioni), I do get decent amount wear out it in spring/summer.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sign me up for Tailor CAID!
What is offered for Yamamoto-san's MTM?

Last time in inquired they said that Tailor CAID MTM is a bit of a misnomer, since you need to do bespoke first...I believe the Tailor CAID version of MTM is a bespoke/benchmade item straight to finish once Yamamoto-san feels comfortable with your pattern, fit, etc.

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I do wish weight would be included in product listings. The Solbiati is (relatively) lighter weight for linen, if memory serves?
Asked and answered! I've updated the whole collection to include fabric weight at the bottom of the details, above model #.

We're always happy to include more information if it can be helpful, let me know if anything else comes to mind.
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.45.00 PM.png

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was a good request and wish I had that info before I ordered that Model 11 linen jacket. I know it's linen but 420g is heavy for North Carolina in summer. Dang it!
Very impressed with how promptly my belly aching was accommodated. Give Max a raise, I say!
Let's be real, simply existing in North Carolina come summertime is an ordeal as it is. The idea of being properly dressed is its own version of torture.
That said, I'm more intrigued at the prospect of the 7A suit now knowing the weight. Would look pretty swell paired with my Solbiati glen check linen ties for summer weddings...whenever social gatherings once again become a thing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads