• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

TheShetlandSweater

Reaction score
so what do people feel about the Armoury jacket (not Ring Jacket, Model 101)? I always like structured jacket, but not sure about this, at least per picture, feels a bit lacking on "character" (or I just like the French structure rather than this type of structure jacket).

I think Simon's (on Permanent Style) looked very nice. I also think the live shots--especially for MTM--look much nicer than the product shots in the webshop. Not sure what you mean by "lacking in character"; they look very distinctive to me. I think a lot of the pictures here look quite nice.

catchh

Reaction score
Are the brown cord ring jacket trousers coming back in for a restock?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think Simon's (on Permanent Style) looked very nice. I also think the live shots--especially for MTM--look much nicer than the product shots in the webshop. Not sure what you mean by "lacking in character"; they look very distinctive to me. I think a lot of the pictures here look quite nice.

think Permanent Style picture definitely looks better, though I guess I'm looking for more "structured" (more roping for example) and a bit more "English" (not the drape kind) for lack of better world but I guess not the house's aesthetics anyway

Gus_McCrae

Reaction score

These are amazing. Extremely comfortable and leisurely - while nice enough for most business settings.

new Shetland Jacket... not sure why it’s sideways or how to fix it. I tried rotating the photo. Oh well.
D304AA9E-3A45-4FD8-8C05-B1D4E8903EAC.jpeg

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are there other model 3s hitting the site soon, including the 10th anniversary ?
They will be hitting the site sometime in the next week or two.
Unfortunately no restock planned for the time being.
Is this available online yet?
Next couple of weeks!
Not in store yet, hopefully next week or sometime soon.
These just arrived in the shops yesterday!
These are amazing. Extremely comfortable and leisurely - while nice enough for most business settings.

new Shetland Jacket... not sure why it’s sideways or how to fix it. I tried rotating the photo. Oh well.
View attachment 1468389
So good! The texture looks great with the knit tie.
Waiting for that decade twill blazer like:

View attachment 1468393

Looks like it'll be around ~$1350 ?
Haha even better! $1320 with the promo!

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They will be hitting the site sometime in the next week or two.

Unfortunately no restock planned for the time being.

Next couple of weeks!

These just arrived in the shops yesterday!

So good! The texture looks great with the knit tie.

Haha even better! $1320 with the promo!
Stopping by Westbury tomorrow then :bounce2:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So is Model 12 basically ventless version of Model 11, or there are some other difference I'm missing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads