• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When will the new blazers come up on the webshop?

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you guys going to carry (online) the ring jacket overcoat(s) for this winter? If so, when can we expect them, and at what price?

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered Carmina's from the armoury. As soon as they arive ill post pics...

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the measurements for the jeans?
facepalm.gif

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You know, it was only two months ago that you were asking questions in this very thread. Therefore, perhaps it's a bit presumptuous of you to adopt a face palm when others do the same.

It's not unusual to ask questions in an affiliate thread, as quite a few affiliates use them to communicate with SF members. The Armoury, however, seems to be an exception.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's not unusual to ask questions in an affiliate thread, as quite a few affiliates use them to communicate with SF members. The Armoury, however, seems to be an exception.

Haven't seen a response from the guys at the Armoury in forever, anyone else? I guess email is the best way to contact them?

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had responses via email or I've just picked up the phone and called them - phone cards aren't expensive especially when you weigh them against the cost of the item you're potentially planning to purchase.

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know, it was only two months ago that you were asking questions in this very thread. Therefore, perhaps it's a bit presumptuous of you to adopt a face palm when others do the same.
Not about size in pants (measurments on pants should be after what size you were?) And what have I asked just if the ring jackets would be in stock again? Big diffrence triggah.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just came back from vacation and had a chance to visit. As I walked in I was welcomed right away by Mark and Ethan. Mark especially took time to chat and helped me try on some of the Ring Jackets. Great place, people and beautiful products. Thanks guys!:slayer:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I just came back from vacation and had a chance to visit. As I walked in I was welcomed right away by Mark and Ethan. Mark especially took time to chat and helped me try on some of the Ring Jackets. Great place, people and beautiful products. Thanks guys!:slayer:

what did you buy?

mfais

Reaction score

Not about size in pants (measurments on pants should be after what size you were?) And what have I asked just if the ring jackets would be in stock again? Big diffrence triggah.

Well I bike and my thighs are pretty large, so I need to know if it'll fit me and to know if it'll fit me, I need to know measurements. Unheard of?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads