Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by yfyf, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Teou

Teou Well-Known Member

Ordered my Carmina Simpson suede loafers. Arrived in a matter of just days!!! Bringing tears in my eyes as I look at them....

2. IronRock

IronRock Senior member

Thanks for these!!

[​IMG]

Always such a pleasure popping in to the Armoury, excellent service, beautiful products, and unbounded knowledge. Fantastic!

3. denning

denning Senior member

4. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Will there be a restock of the Carmina double monks? I want to give myself a present with my tax refund in a few weeks.

5. apropos

apropos Senior member

They told me a month ago they were getting a restock, but when that restock came for some reason it didn't have that rare and incredibly awkward size, UK9. [​IMG] I think they are due for another restock of the d-monks sometime soon though.

6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

just emailed me, 1.5 months. Can't wait, the pic above makes the last look perfect. Sleek but with a round rather than chisel toe.

7. sqweegle

sqweegle Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was browsing through the previous posts (http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=390) and stumbled upon the photos above. The briefcase (with metal bar strap) that Taka is carrying is gorgeous. Anyone has any idea what briefcase is that?

What are thos scarves? I can't really picture myself wearing one, though for some reason I really want to...

8. james_timothy

james_timothy Senior member

[​IMG]
    Pocketsquareguy posted this up in the Pocket Square thread- thats a Armoury hanger, right?

What is known about this jacket, if anything? I find I'm in love with the fabric; it's texture is wonderful and sets it apart from navy blazers while still being a dark blue jacket.

9. Mac

Mac Senior member

[​IMG]
    Pocketsquareguy posted this up in the Pocket Square thread- thats a Armoury hanger, right? What is known about this jacket, if anything? I find I'm in love with the fabric; it's texture is wonderful and sets it apart from navy blazers while still being a dark blue jacket.

That's a Sou Sou pocket square. Contact them to get it, as it's not on their website. I believe Spoo was also selling a couple, so give him a PM too. Edit: Didn't read your whole comment, just the first line. I can't say anything about the jacket, sorry.

10. james_timothy

Color me impressed- you know the pocket square maker! Thats got to be worth something. I don't think I'd even seen the square; if I'm not eying the jacket I'm eyeing the flannel.

11. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

That's a Sou Sou pocket square. Contact them to get it, as it's not on their website. I believe Spoo was also selling a couple, so give him a PM too.

Thanks, Mac. You are hired for my PR department. Just sold one today, one left in my sig [​IMG]

12. xiaoli

xiaoli Senior member

13. james_timothy

Yes, it might well be- the image above hides most of the distinctive traits of that Ring jacket, but the fabric looks very similar. The translation calls it a cotton-wool hopsack (I think!- or just a cotton hopsack?).

And I think that the Armoury has carried Ring in the past.

Thanks, Xiaoli!

14. TheWraith

TheWraith Senior member

[​IMG]
    Pocketsquareguy posted this up in the Pocket Square thread- thats a Armoury hanger, right?

What is known about this jacket, if anything? I find I'm in love with the fabric; it's texture is wonderful and sets it apart from navy blazers while still being a dark blue jacket.

Nice jacket, but the fabric looks like what supermarkets use for their shopping bags here in Australia [​IMG]

15. Wongtouski

Wongtouski Senior member

I have a quick question for The Armoury guys here. If I'm getting a suit, say WW Chan/Ring Jacket (because I can't afford Liverano), would you guys do the actual fitting or take on a more "consulting" role in terms of style/fabric choice?