• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

epsilon22

Reaction score
Ok. Googling and found the intro to the Armoury sport chino video from 2020, so four years. I blame Covid years for the time distortion
I blame covid for all sorts of distortions, even on my waistline.

But yeah seems like I was mistaking it with the army chinos' launch which seemed to be much earlier.

Jason12

Reaction score
Have had the sport chinos for 2 years and they've developed a pleasing fade all around which is more natural than a pre garment dyed chino. They were machined washed cold every time. The cotton gets also very soft and suede like where you can run your hand through and it changes the nap. Mark cho describes this as 'peached finish'

sake99

Reaction score
Have had the sport chinos for 2 years and they've developed a pleasing fade all around which is more natural than a pre garment dyed chino. They were machined washed cold every time. The cotton gets also very soft and suede like where you can run your hand through and it changes the nap. Mark cho describes this as 'peached finish'

Would you be able to share a picture or two? Just bought a pair in navy a few months ago and it still has a sheen so I'd love to see the 'end' version of them

Club Soda

Reaction score
Can you speak on the shrinkage, if any? Should one size up to account for this?

I would advise to get a size up, wash once at least, maybe even twice before hemming. My first part shrunk a good amount in length after a wash or two.

With my most recent pair I got a size up, washed them, had them hemmed almost two inches too long and then washed them again and they're about perfect.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For about two hours last night, I was indeed a farmer…
E12F00A0-D553-4440-ACFC-6D8B484EFB34.jpeg

leapyourbar

Reaction score
Just picked up the brown cotton ice tea because the white was out of stock. stoked for it -- upon further reflection, the brown probably works with a wider part of my summer wardrobe (and most of my fall/winter).

any plans to restock or any way I could be notified if it is restocked?

AltNameTK

Reaction score
I recently got a pair of Armoury trousers from Grailed that are labeled as being in the "Co" model. They're in a lovely wool flannel and have pleats and side tabs. Does anyone have any information about the Co model? I can't find anything online.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the brown cotton ice tea because the white was out of stock. stoked for it -- upon further reflection, the brown probably works with a wider part of my summer wardrobe (and most of my fall/winter).

any plans to restock or any way I could be notified if it is restocked?

Curious on sizing for these. I'm a 50 in suits, 41 in dress shirts. I believe someone suggested a medium for those measurements but I'm curious to hear others experience. As with most stuff I'm sure both m and l would work for me but looking for additional input or even better fit pics!

leapyourbar

Reaction score
Curious on sizing for these. I'm a 50 in suits, 41 in dress shirts. I believe someone suggested a medium for those measurements but I'm curious to hear others experience. As with most stuff I'm sure both m and l would work for me but looking for additional input or even better fit pics!
I wear a 46 in ring and went with a medium. I kind of want an oversized, looser fit. I'll post some fit pics when it arrives.

jeremygo

Reaction score
I'm a size 50 jacket/39 shirt, and they recommended an L in store for what it's worth! (Did not buy, but will someday)

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@1969 Go with a large

I tried both M and L, and liked the large much more. Have it in olive, wearing it today actually. I'm usually between M and L, too. I do prefer it loose though YMMV

EdwardPatrick

Reaction score
Based on the comments here about the sport chinos shrinking, I guess it wouldn’t be advisable to have them hemmed before being shipped out for an online order?

AltNameTK

Reaction score
I recently got a pair of Armoury trousers from Grailed that are labeled as being in the "Co" model. They're in a lovely wool flannel and have pleats and side tabs. Does anyone have any information about the Co model? I can't find anything online.
It just occurred to me — "Co" is probably short for "custom," right?

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvid2kkrr