• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got this lovely model 6B in the mail. Off the rack 38, this is my first db suit. I think it fits pretty wanted a fit check by the family (yous guys). If green light will go to the tailor to get the pants cuffed and waist taken in!

View attachment 1819467
If you don't mind the slightly short jacket length, everything else looks good.

blacksamurai30

Reaction score
If you don't mind the slightly short jacket length, everything else looks good.
Thanks for the reply! How far down proportionally should they normally go? It feels alright to me but I would like to be more in line with standard convention.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! How far down proportionally should they normally go? It feels alright to me but I would like to be more in line with standard convention.
Just covering your butt, hard to tell from photo and the angle, maybe an inch or two.

blacksamurai30

Reaction score
Just covering your butt, hard to tell from photo and the angle, maybe an inch or two.
Thanks for your expertise! The pants actually are a little deceiving since the waist is a little too big on the pant, they are hanging down off my bum by a decent amount. I need to ge them altered asap. The back of the jacket does cover my bum though. I guess I’ll keep it then. Thanks so much!

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got this lovely model 6B in the mail. Off the rack 38, this is my first db suit. I think it fits well but wanted a fit check by the family (yous guys). My main questions are about the chest and sleeve length. Also the arm holes on first try on felt a little snug but that sensation has passed with moving around in it. If green light will go to the tailor to get the pants cuffed and waist taken in! Pants are sitting a little low due to the large waist.

View attachment 1819467
You should reach out to the sales staff for feedback. They would have the best idea of the intended fit and could advise on alterations.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austin1150