• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

mockingboy

Reaction score
Putting aside if people have fit issues or questions, I have to say the Drumohr knits may be the best crew necks I’ve had and I’ve had a lot. They are literally a perfect balance of softness and firmness, hold their shape very well, and don’t get as pilly/wrinkled as pure merino and not as hot as pure cashmere.

it may literally be the perfect crew neck

Last edited:

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here purchased the Armoury jeans collab with Nigel Cabourn?Been thinking of purchasing a pair but wanted to get thoughts on it

Crispyj

Reaction score
Anyone here purchased the Armoury jeans collab with Nigel Cabourn?Been thinking of purchasing a pair but wanted to get thoughts on it
I have a pair, I like it a lot. Good shape throughout, I did taper it slightly to 8 inch hem. I bought a size up and shrunk it down in the dryer. Wears well with sport jackets.

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair, I like it a lot. Good shape throughout, I did taper it slightly to 8 inch hem. I bought a size up and shrunk it down in the dryer. Wears well with sport jackets.
Thanks for the info.Would the jeans work wif more casual shoes like a chukka or say Paraboots for example?

Crispyj

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.Would the jeans work wif more casual shoes like a chukka or say Paraboots for example?
Yea I wear with chelsea boots and Alden split toes a lot. Loafers work better if you cuff the bottom.

45bur

Reaction score
IS ring jacket MTM still only available via trunk shows? Or can the guys at the shop measure you up now?

45bur

Reaction score
Happy to say we now offer MTM year round at both our NYC shops!
Fantastic. Is one fitting adequate? I wear a 46 in ring jacket. It fits well, aside from the sleeves being a bit long. If I'm travelling to NYC, would one MTM fitting be enough to produce the final garment, typically?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if the only thing is sleeve is a bit long, why not just MTO and save yourself a bit?

mbb355

Reaction score
Fantastic. Is one fitting adequate? I wear a 46 in ring jacket. It fits well, aside from the sleeves being a bit long. If I'm travelling to NYC, would one MTM fitting be enough to produce the final garment, typically?
(good question)

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(good question)
My experience.
One initial fitting of try on garment with notes etc. The suit then suit arrives with basted trouser hem and unfinished sleeves. For first suit, minor tweaks to pant/sleeve length, and collar were completed at local tailor to the Armoury. Final product is great.

mbb355

Reaction score
@[email protected] , I've got a series of questions for you:

1. For those interested in the Road Jacket, should we order in the same size as the 3PB? The measurements seem a little different but maybe close enough.

2. In the latest Mark Cho video on Instagram, he uses a grey polo to style the new 3PBs. Any idea when the new polo colors will be available online?

3. In the same video, he also uses a pair of blue sport chinos. Are those the navy ones available online, or are those a different color?

Thanks, as always!

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@[email protected] , I've got a series of questions for you:

1. For those interested in the Road Jacket, should we order in the same size as the 3PB? The measurements seem a little different but maybe close enough.

2. In the latest Mark Cho video on Instagram, he uses a grey polo to style the new 3PBs. Any idea when the new polo colors will be available online?

3. In the same video, he also uses a pair of blue sport chinos. Are those the navy ones available online, or are those a different color?

Thanks, as always!
1. Yes, I took the same size for the Road Jacket as I did in the 3PB.
2. Those should be available in NYC and online next week.
3. Those are the same sport chino as we have online.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.