• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Max, is the rise quoted on the website inclusive of the waistband? I would be a 46, and the 24 cm rise in the size guide seem to be closer to low rise? Many thanks.
Sorry i'm not finding what this was in reference to! Please drop us a note at [email protected] and we can remeasure the specific trousers you're looking for!

espen

Reaction score
2 or 3 years late to the party, but will those Real McCoys flight jackets ever make a return?

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've got a few of the larger sizes of the Drumohr knits back in stock, they're live on the site now!

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Popping in to say that The Armoury Sport Chino and Drumohr knit have made a repeat appearance for my casual Friday look..... (Olive chino, navy Drumohr crewneck, and Valstarino because its cold here in the mid-Atlantic …)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Something I picked up last summer (link below, wool check), and really about the first time I worn it...

what's the excuse to dress up? pick up my daughter from daycare..., definitely not a combination I would usually do back in the days, think it turned out ok ish (navy ocbd, green cotton chino, maybe if the pants was more sage it would have been better)?

this looks darker than it really is
1619224935531.png

zoom in on fabric (cross post from SoH since its vekla shirt)
1619224982684.png

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Something I picked up last summer (link below, wool check), and really about the first time I worn it...

what's the excuse to dress up? pick up my daughter from daycare..., definitely not a combination I would usually do back in the days, think it turned out ok ish (navy ocbd, green cotton chino, maybe if the pants was more sage it would have been better)?

View attachment 1598890

View attachment 1598891
I thought what I’d do was, I’d pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1598890

View attachment 1598891
Good matching with the navy shirt. Deets on shoes?

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EB Horween saddle brown hatch grain on the short Chelsea model (Grant?) on 74945
Haha no idea what any of this means, but the shoes look good.

Artserg

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can anybody give me advise in terms of sizing of Model-1 compared to Model-3 - should I take the same size in Model-1 or is it smaller? I am 48 in Model-3 and it fits me nice

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy