• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Edit: didn’t realize it’s one sleeve button, not jacket button. So personally not oppose to it but don’t love it either

mbb355

Reaction score
Every sport coat i own, i only put one button on the jacket. looks clean and sporty to me. On suits i put 3.
Interesting, thanks. Seemed odd and a little jarring to me at first but I'm definitely coming around

CLTesquire

Reaction score
Every sport coat i own, i only put one button on the jacket. looks clean and sporty to me. On suits i put 3.
For your one button jackets, do you use a normal size sleeve button or use something a little larger?

mbb355

Reaction score
For your one button jackets, do you use a normal size sleeve button or use something a little larger?
For what it's worth, in all the photos I've seen, a one-button jacket sleeve uses a button that's larger than normal sleeve buttons. Usually the button is much closer in size to the jacket's front buttons. I think a single, small button would clearly look odd.

TheShetlandSweater

Reaction score
Congrats on 10 years! The Armoury is really in a class of its own, in terms of finding unique and interesting artisans, developing great products, the attention to detail given to everything, and the customer service. Perhaps more than anything else, I really appreciate the way the Armoury thinks about and approaches clothing--not stuffy, pretentious, ostentatious, or trendy, but thoughtful, attentive, and sincere. I hope the next 10 years are as successful for you all as the last 10 and I hope you all continue to evolve, grow, and stay true to yourselves!

hpreston

Reaction score
Congrats on 10 years! The Armoury is really in a class of its own, in terms of finding unique and interesting artisans, developing great products, the attention to detail given to everything, and the customer service. Perhaps more than anything else, I really appreciate the way the Armoury thinks about and approaches clothing--not stuffy, pretentious, ostentatious, or trendy, but thoughtful, attentive, and sincere. I hope the next 10 years are as successful for you all as the last 10 and I hope you all continue to evolve, grow, and stay true to yourselves!
could not have said it better, happy anniversary Armoury crew!

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Such a thoughtful message! Thank you!
could not have said it better, happy anniversary Armoury crew!
Thanks man!!

Mark posted a great video on a classic Armoury ensemble for the 10th Anniversary, highlighting some of the makers that have helped make the past decade so memorable! The Armoury was born on styleforum, it means a lot to have such amazing continued support!

hpreston

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop into this thread and give a few more thoughts on the anniversary. Wow, Ten Years! Amazing! And going strong (apparently) even in these weird times.

I’ll admit aside form a few accessories purchased online, I was not an Armoury “Customer” until early last. My first foray was a Made to Measure Ring Jacket suit. They knocked it out of the park, and since then have had two more MTM suits commissioned, with one more on the way. I also joined in the Frank Clegg virtual trunk show for a tote bag (can’t wait to see it!)

The Armoury team is great, accommodating, and super helpful across the board, keep it up gents.

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop into this thread and give a few more thoughts on the anniversary. Wow, Ten Years! Amazing! And going strong (apparently) even in these weird times.

I’ll admit aside form a few accessories purchased online, I was not an Armoury “Customer” until early last. My first foray was a Made to Measure Ring Jacket suit. They knocked it out of the park, and since then have had two more MTM suits commissioned, with one more on the way. I also joined in the Frank Clegg virtual trunk show for a tote bag (can’t wait to see it!)

The Armoury team is great, accommodating, and super helpful across the board, keep it up gents.
Thanks so much Hayes! It's customers like you that keep us going!

Definitely would have not known Ring Jacket without the Armoury, and I like you guys' model better than RJ's model most of the time.
We love to hear this. Bringing brands like Ring Jacket to the public is our goal. When we find someone making something we like, our aim is to share it with likeminded people who will appreciate it too!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's