• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

CLTesquire

Reaction score
I bought a size 50 and the waist had enough taper from what I could see and feel. I just had the sleeves shortened and collar dropped. Also opted for functioning buttonholes. I actually do not have a nice navy sport coat, so this will be my staple. 4-ply fabrics are my weakness :lol:
Navy blazers are my weakness. I had a hopsack blazer made up by Corneliani this summer to replace a Coppley hopsack blazer that was just sort of nice. Then there's Ring Jacket winter weight balloon blazer that I use a lot. But this is a twill. And 4 ply 160's, which is nuts. And triple patch. So how could I say no to that?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the brown tweed herringbone Model 11 from last fall and really like it (wearing it today with cords and an oxford shirt actually). The fit is great after a bit of tailoring in the waist and the shoulder and lapel are perfect to me. I opted for the Model 11 blazer because it reminded me of the 3/2 roll, patch pocket Brooks blazer I used to have...but way better. The detailing on the lapels is really great as well.
what would you tailor on the "lapel" one thing that model 11 bothered me was shoulder, were you able to "clean it up"?

CLTesquire

Reaction score
what would you tailor on the "lapel" one thing that model 11 bothered me was shoulder, were you able to "clean it up"?
Nothing. That was poor sentence structure and me forgetting a comma after "waist." :cool: The waist is the only place I would tailor. I liked the shoulder quite a bit. What bothered you about it?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I only tried on for like a minute, and I remember it was really rumbled/uneven on my shoulder

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All I know is it's 4ply super160 by Taylor and Lodge 😂

It has side vents? :cry:
sorry I meant no front dart (dart less ? Not sure what brain fart I did there), by the way do you have model 7 as well, how do they compare?

TokenMao

Reaction score
I picked up the model 11 twill as well, did anyone choose the model 3?

mbb355

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts/opinions/experience with one-button jacket sleeves like below?
1602991798488.png

Gus_McCrae

Reaction score
I have a one button sleeve jacket from camoshita. It has has no breast pocket. It’s a nice change, best in a casual fit - imho - chinos, jeans, fatigues, cords.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's