• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you Max, just made the purchase for the Blue Model 6 DB in Vintage Sportex. I've had my eye on this beauty for a while, and this (almost) makes me look forward to cooler weather!

View attachment 1411484
That's great jacket! I've tried it on so many times, had to keep myself from pulling the trigger on yet another navy jacket. It's rare to see sportex in RTW. I'm sure you'll love it!

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's the one i'm most tempted by. not that i need another navy DB Ring jacket, but the description of the cloth makes it sound like a perfect cold weather DB
That's great jacket! I've tried it on so many times, had to keep myself from pulling the trigger on yet another navy jacket. It's rare to see sportex in RTW. I'm sure you'll love it!

I actually consigned both my previous cool weather navy blazers, and this will be the ideal replacement to cover that gap. (Already have a Ring Jacket warm weather Balloon Wool navy blazer.)

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of our restocks have been pushed back, with the UK having shut down for a few months as well. We are hoping to receive more stock in the coming weeks! As always, we can see if our Hong Kong shop has your size in stock and have it sent over. Drop us a note at [email protected]

Thank you, I will try that.

Would be a nice surprise if it worked out - in all my travels in Asia I've never seen shoes in my size, but I haven't been to HK (except passing through the airport) in ages.

dygital

Reaction score
Hey Max, was wondering if you could provide which colour it is that Mark is wearing in his model 3 in the below post

Thanks!

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Max, was wondering if you could provide which colour it is that Mark is wearing in his model 3 in the below post

Thanks!

Sure thing! It's a deep navy. Actually it's this exact suit here! We also have the vest in stock, we received them later than the rest of the suits so it's being sold as a separate. I believe the price is $400, but currently would come to $320 with our promotion.
image.png

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's a fantastic value. Beautiful suit. Got me looking now.
It's really a pretty cool suit. The vest isn't online, but i'll be in the shop tomorrow and can grab better photos or details if you'd like!

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure thing! It's a deep navy. Actually it's this exact suit here! We also have the vest in stock, we received them later than the rest of the suits so it's being sold as a separate. I believe the price is $400, but currently would come to $320 with our promotion.
That's a fantastic value. Beautiful suit. Got me looking now.
It's really a pretty cool suit. The vest isn't online, but i'll be in the shop tomorrow and can grab better photos or details if you'd like!

Covert cloth is so great. I don’t have a covert suit, but two pairs of covert trousers and a covert topcoat. It wears like iron, with a beautiful drape.

If this is available in your size, it’s a steal at the sale price!

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know Ring Jacket makes a lot of the RTW Armoury suits/sport coats...is it public who makes the 100-series suits? It says they are made in central Italy, but do we know which specific maker?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads