• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

fm37246

Reaction score
Hi there,

A quick question re sizing of 3A suit - should I go one size down from my regular size if I am a slim guy?
I am 5'6", 123 lbs, and I usually wear 44R size.

Unfortunately, visiting Armoury within a foreseeable future is not an option for me...

Thank everyone in advance for your thoughts.

circumspice

Reaction score
The 3 has a bit of drape to it, with a little extra room in the chest and I have a 8ish inch drop. I will need it taken in at the waist, which is routine for RTW for me. This is my take on the 52 which is my normal size.

If you are very slim, you might find your standard size to really show the drape more. I don't know if sizing down makes sense - it is more about if you think that look interests you

Sdig14

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Armoury line of shoes and can provide some feedback?

Considering the Wyndham semi-brogue in a dark brown suede.

Poomba

Reaction score
Is it possible to get an extra pair of trousers for an Armoury Ring Jacket suit?

gianm

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure you've seen it by now but just sending over a friendly heads up that we've restocked our Armoury x Porter Traveller's Briefcase... I'm personally obsessed and 100% getting one. Happy travels! https://bit.ly/2Ltrg6P

View attachment 979471
What colour is this briefcase? It doesn't look like the biege from the website. Are there other options that are out of stock?

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi! Is there a difference between the lambswool (brown) shawl-collar cardigan from The Armoury and the Easyday cardigan featured by Drake's? Are they the exact same product?

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What colour is this briefcase? It doesn't look like the biege from the website. Are there other options that are out of stock?
Hello!

That color is the beige from the website just in more natural lighting. We just restocked our Olive, which was incredibly popular and sold out in a coupe weeks.

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an extra pair of trousers for an Armoury Ring Jacket suit?
The majority of our suit trousers are available to buy separately as the Model A and Model B trousers. If you're looking for a match that isn't the same color/fabrication available online, we can offer MTO trousers. Email [email protected] if you're interested.

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi! Is there a difference between the lambswool (brown) shawl-collar cardigan from The Armoury and the Easyday cardigan featured by Drake's? Are they the exact same product?
Hello there!

The main difference is the cut. Ours our made to be a bit shorter in length to better fit with our general Armoury style higher waisted trousers, while the Drake's cardigans fit a bit longer.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello there!

The main difference is the cut. Ours our made to be a bit shorter in length to better fit with our general Armoury style higher waisted trousers, while the Drake's cardigans fit a bit longer.
That's probably better for me- I'm on the shorter side as it is...

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.