• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Alexis@theArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just noticed that size 44 in the new brown AMJ03 sport coat is already sold out. That's a bummer cause I really wanted to try it on in person when I'm in town. Does anyone know if The Armoury restocks their seasonal ring jacket sport coats?

I can certainly check our stock to see if there are any 44s still available for the AMJ03 in the brown. Usually, our website reflects our inventory pretty well although there are always extras here and there. I will update Monday when I am with the inventory guys. :)

sargeinaz

Reaction score
I can certainly check our stock to see if there are any 44s still available for the AMJ03 in the brown. Usually, our website reflects our inventory pretty well although there are always extras here and there. I will update Monday when I am with the inventory guys. :)
Thank you for the offer. I'll be there in person soon though and would Want to check the fabric and fit in person first before pulling the trigger anyways.

Doktor Corn

Reaction score
Will there be any new AMJ03 suits this season that aren’t already online? I was looking at the “covert suit,” but it’s sold out in 48 in both colors. I see one in the lookbook but I need a conservative color for interviews.

Alexis@theArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be any new AMJ03 suits this season that aren’t already online? I was looking at the “covert suit,” but it’s sold out in 48 in both colors. I see one in the lookbook but I need a conservative color for interviews.

It seems that we are not going to be restocking that particular style AMJ03. However I do suggest the Ring Jacket 4-ply Wool Core AMJ03 Suit if you're looking for an alternative. A navy would be nice for an interview situation.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ring Jacket's high gorge is really quite awful and already starting to look dated. You guys should tell them to quit doing that.

sargeinaz

Reaction score
The armoury model AMJ03 has a lower gorge than ring jackets in house model the 184. Unless you think that the AMJ03 gorge is still too high of course.

sargeinaz

Reaction score
No, I was referring to RJ's house cuts (184). The Armoury's versions are much better.

In that case I absolutely agree with you. They have other styles found overseas they make in house that feature a lower gorge and wider lapels. Shame the most accessible and popular one is the 184 though.

kashmir

Reaction score
Yes 184cut has that effect. It looks especially bad on wider guys, even more so if they have thick/shorter neck. On the other hand, I think they are one of the very few RTW cuts that look fresh on shorter guys

Alexis@theArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, before the e-comm was relaunched the prices in HKD used to be visible.

Is there a reason y'all aren't doing that anymore?

We had to standardize the pricing display when we migrated to our new e-commerce website. The majority of our traffic us US-based so we went with USD as the standard. We still offer international shipping though!

Alexis@theArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello y'all,

We're trying a different podcast-style long-form series on the site. This week we have Matt Hranek. Beers with Ben: Matt Hranek

1.png

2.png

3.png

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member