• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Architecture Thread

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casa Organica
Javier Senosiain
Mexico City
Very cool, although as @brokencycle says, you'd want to be careful walking down those passageways!

Parts of it definitely do have a hobbit-hole vibe and some rooms also look cosy, which hobbits would certainly appreciate!

Didn't one of the French fashion designers (YSL, perhaps?) have a rather organic, bubble-like house in the south of France that was a bit similar to this?

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The inside looks like many other houses or earthships, just with a higher class finish. I like the earth-sheltering, although that's not new either of course. Overall: very nice, except to the crappy camo finish on the exposed sections - I'd really prefer it it was more 'honest' here.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The concrete-forming technique is :inlove:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Agree that "tiny home" has a pretty specific connotation, and that ain't it.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That may be the most uncomfortable looking place I've ever see. It feels as though every time I put a pencil down it would roll off that table.

This is lefty's new vibe:

View attachment 1793822

lefty
That looks like a very nice vibe. Where dat?

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonyapemberton