• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Annual Styleforum Gives Holiday Charity Auctions for the ALS Association - 2021

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am strangely tempted by the stole. I'm not sure how much I would wear it. Instead, I would probably toss it over the back of my white couch for my e-bros (and real-life SF bros) to admire. IYKYK. What's the size?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am strangely tempted by the stole. I'm not sure how much I would wear it. Instead, I would probably toss it over the back of my white couch for my e-bros (and real-life SF bros) to admire. IYKYK. What's the size?
lol. Bro, I won it. imma flex on all y'all now.

Stand by while I pay our accounts and then collect the prize. Don't worry about the Styleforum approved bracelet or even the Good Art piece, since we got those a couple of years ago as a team thing.

Okay, I may have one more item, but need ti confirm. We are, including my donation, now at 8250. I would like to get up to $10K, so let's see what else I can dig up!

Cheers,

Fok.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stand by while I pay our accounts and then collect the prize. Don't worry about the Styleforum approved bracelet or even the Good Art piece, since we got those a couple of years ago as a team thing.

Okay, I may have one more item, but need ti confirm. We are, including my donation, now at 8250. I would like to get up to $10K, so let's see what else I can dig up!

Cheers,

Fok.

I'd like to point out that I'm responsible for 34% of those donations!

Come on StyleForum! You'll better step up if there's a final auction!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Cheers,

Fok.
A two-week timeout for @Marc Voorhees would get us to $15k.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@LA Guy should start auctioning off limited time StyleForum superpowers like the ability to issue ten 48 hour timeouts or to be able to randomly change somebody else's avatar or signature or username for a week.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@LA Guy should start auctioning off limited time StyleForum superpowers like the ability to issue ten 48 hour timeouts or to be able to randomly change somebody else's avatar or signature or username for a week.
They did that one year. IIRC it was like a two-day timeout for in stitches which everyone agreed would be cruel and unusual.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't have the money for that.

That said, it's a good idea. I'm pretty sure that we could get up to about $20K pretty easily with a $750/day timeout for you.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You don't have the money for that.

That said, it's a good idea. I'm pretty sure that we could get up to about $20K pretty easily with a $750/day timeout for you.
Would that offset the loss of revenue that I bring from heightened engagement with the forvm? No.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would that offset the loss of revenue that I bring from heightened engagement with the forvm? No.
The engagement from the discussion about how to humiliate you further would be greater by a full order of magnitude.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There had been talk of another item, but doesn't seem forthcoming. Is the auction over?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There had been talk of another item, but doesn't seem forthcoming. Is the auction over?
We are working some something pretty special. I will also auction off 2 separate "Styleforum Approved" rubber bracelets (they will come with some extras in case you break one) with a Good Art thing that goes on it. I've just been slammed. Mostly good things, but it does take time and effort to make these things happen. Sorry, but you guys will see at least additional auctions.

Cheers,

Fok.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads