• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Annual Styleforum Gives Holiday Charity Auctions - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevenmee steals it away from that @chobochobo guy for $175!

Please email me at styleforum.net @ gmail.com for further instructions.

And please stay tuned for another speed round tomorrow!

Cheers,

Fok.

Wait what? It's not 9pm yet. No chance for sniping?

kevenmee

Reaction score
Wait what? It's not 9pm yet. No chance for sniping?

The auction ended at 8 pm PST. That being said if Fok & crew are okay with it, you can outbid me. Don’t mind since it’s going to a good cause. Was planning on picking up a belt anyways!

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The auction ended at 8 pm PST. That being said if Fok & crew are okay with it, you can outbid me. Don’t mind since it’s going to a good cause. Was planning on picking up a belt anyways!

Naah man can't take the spotlight. I'll check out the next one :)

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oops , called away and missed the end.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lol, I was operating on the wife. If you can believe that

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually woke up, set up an alarm for 9pm pst as at a glance that 8 looked like a 9. Went back to sleep blah blah blah...

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The belts range quite a bit so if we win we may choose any "bridle type" leather in any model?

Any simple (not L&R or Strat) bridle leather, inc Bakers, with a brass/nickel/SS buckle, very happy to personalise also!

Well done to the winning bidder!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auction 18: A pair of Fiori di Lusso shoes of the winner's choice from ShoptheFinest

Starts immediately, ends 8 p.m. (noon) PST, Saturday, Dec 29, or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later.

If you are not yet shod because you've been losing all of these auctions, this is your chance.

This auction is for the winner's choice of @ShoptheFinest 's Fiori di Lusso shoes. There are chukkas, oxfords, monkstraps... essentially everything a man needs.

Here is just one of many options:
fiori-di-lusso-chukka-jpg.898834

https://www.shopthefinest.com/products/fiori-di-lusso-burgundy-red-boots-2?variant=933318656018

Check out all of the options here: https://www.shopthefinest.com/colle...ri+Di+Lusso&Category0=Shoes&search_return=all

As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care. It's an incredibly stressful and emotionally draining time for families, and financial issues associated with loss of time at work, only compound those stresses. The Ronald McDonald Houses do their best to alleviate that stress by providing food and shelter and a home away from home for these families. I know that during this time, there are many worthy charities to support, and we really appreciate your taking part in these charity auctions.

The retail price of these shoes go up to $599. We will start the bidding at ~1/2 of the retail, or $300. The bidding will go by minimum increments of $50. Good luck, all.

Please bid generously to help the Ronald McDonald House.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Auction 17: A pair of Fiori di Lusso shoes of the winner's choice from ShoptheFinest

Starts immediately, ends 8 p.m. (noon) PST, Saturday, Dec 29, or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later.

If you are not yet shod because you've been losing all of these auctions, this is your chance.

This auction is for the winner's choice of @ShoptheFinest 's Fiori di Lusso shoes. There are chukkas, oxfords, monkstraps... essentially everything a man needs.

Here is just one of many options:
fiori-di-lusso-chukka-jpg.898834

https://www.shopthefinest.com/products/fiori-di-lusso-burgundy-red-boots-2?variant=933318656018

Check out all of the options here: https://www.shopthefinest.com/colle...ri+Di+Lusso&Category0=Shoes&search_return=all

As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care. It's an incredibly stressful and emotionally draining time for families, and financial issues associated with loss of time at work, only compound those stresses. The Ronald McDonald Houses do their best to alleviate that stress by providing food and shelter and a home away from home for these families. I know that during this time, there are many worthy charities to support, and we really appreciate your taking part in these charity auctions.

The retail price of these shoes go up to $599. We will start the bidding at ~1/2 of the retail, or $300. The bidding will go by minimum increments of $50. Good luck, all.

Please bid generously to help the Ronald McDonald House.

Cheers,

Fok.

Hey Fok, just wanted to mention that I'm still waiting on an e-mail re: the Carmina MTO, just didn't want it to get lost in the holiday shuffle since I sent it right before X-mas. Thanks.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Fok, just wanted to mention that I'm still waiting on an e-mail re: the Carmina MTO, just didn't want it to get lost in the holiday shuffle since I sent it right before X-mas. Thanks.
Could you bump your email to me please? Sorry, things have been/are still nuts.

doctorman

Reaction score
Lol, I was operating on the wife. If you can believe that
i took it quite literally and was just going to tell you that you really shouldn't operate on your wife, if you can help it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads