• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Annual Styleforum Gives Holiday Charity Auctions - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

sartoriale

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am happy we can participate in the charity auction this year, as well.
The prices @LA Guy mentioned are already discounted prices from our store.

Current US BOGLIOLI retail prices are (for reference):
Blazers/Sportcoats: $1,050-$1,500
Shirts: $295-$375
Pants: $325-$500
KITON Ties: $295-$495

Let us know, if you have any questions and good luck bidding!

This is from one of our summer lookbooks: an example of a really nice outfit from Boglioli.
9.jpg

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I still winnign this after one bid with only 5 hours to go!!??? Think of the children guys!!

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they had my size I’d be all over it.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I still winnign this after one bid with only 5 hours to go!!??? Think of the children guys!!
Hmmmmmm. I suppose I could have evaluated sizing a bit before hand as well...:)

Styleforum Ari

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Alright, @Marc Voorhees wins this one! Congratulations on your new outfit and let us know what you pick on the @sartoriale thread! Please send an email to [email protected] and we'll get you sorted.

The next auction will be up in a bit...

Last edited by a moderator:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auction 5: Any Two Pairs of Boots from Grant Stone! The Second Installment.

Starts immediately, ends 5:00 p.m. PST, Friday, Dec 7, or 10 minutes after the latest bid, whichever comes later.

In case you lost the first time! Second chances? Who really gets those?

Wyatt Gilmore (@GrantStone, who can be found here) has been a long time member and reader of the forum over many years. At the age of 20, he moved to China, and immersed himself in learning about the Chinese footwear manufacturing industry. In 2016, after eigh years of study and immersion in the Chinese culture, he co-founded Grant Stone boots, which brings goodyear welted boots direct-to-customer.

For the 2018 charity auctions, Grant Stone generously donated four pairs of boots to benefit the Ronald McDonald House.

This is the auction for the second pair of boots. Win this auction, and you'll get two pairs of boots. The options can all be found here.

You will have your choice of boots, but here are some pictures for inspiration:

07SIDE_2048x@2x.jpg

https://www.grantstoneshoes.com/collections/boots/products/diesel-boot-dune-chromexcel

06SIDE_2048x@2x.jpg

https://www.grantstoneshoes.com/collections/boots/products/diesel-boot-crimson-chromexcel

As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (https://rmhcinlandnw.org/), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care. It's an incredibly stressful and emotionally draining time for families, and financial issues associated with loss of time at work, only compound those stresses. The Ronald McDonald Houses do their best to alleviate that stress by providing food and shelter and a home away from home for these families. I know that during the holidays, there are many worthy charities to support, and we really appreciate your taking part in these charity auctions.

The retail price for the package of two(2) pairs of boots is $740 USD, We will start the bidding 1/2 of the retail price, $370 (USD). The bidding will go by increments of $35 or greater.

Winners will contact Styleforum directly at [email protected], please.

Please bid generously to help the Ronald McDonald House.

Cheers,

Fok.

Zach Britton

Reaction score
Curious to see what else will be auctioned to support such a great cause.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious to see what else will be auctioned to support such a great cause.
Not to distract from this, but among the auctions to come are two special customized patchwork sashiko jackets from @Epaulet, ties and pocket squares from Vanda, a suit from itailor, and a Valstar jacket from @gdl203 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads