• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Annual Styleforum Gives Holiday Charity Auctions - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slayer:

Go, people!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The planner from Michigan takes it for $1100. Thanks and congratulations.

Please email me at styleforum.net @ gmail.com for further instructions.

Next auction up shortly. Please stay tuned.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auction 12: Löf and Tung MTO shoes from Skoaktiebolaget

Let's start the bidding... now. The first auction will be the longest auction, and will end on Tuesday December 18, at 5 p.m. PST., or 10 minutes past the last bid, whichever comes later.

Up for auction is a pair of Löf and Tung shoes from Skoaktiebolaget. The brand is completely new and created by Skoaktiebolaget founders Patrik Löf and Daniel Tung. The brand has a strong focus on classic styles and lasts. Löf & Tung provides tremendous value guided by the impeccable tastes of Patrik and Daniel, both of whom I've had the pleasure of sharing a meal in Florence with, too many years ago now.

Here are just some examples of the brand's fine work:

Lof-_-Tung-Gilbert-Black-Calf-H-Last-1.jpg

Lof-_-Tung-Aldrin-T-last-Polo-Suede-01.jpg

Lof-_-Tung-Chardin-14985-Brown-Suede-T-Last-1.jpg

I'd like to thank Patrik, @Leaves for his generous donation.

As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care. It's an incredibly stressful and emotionally draining time for families, and financial issues associated with loss of time at work, only compound those stresses. The Ronald McDonald Houses do their best to alleviate that stress by providing food and shelter and a home away from home for these families. I know that during this time, there are many worthy charities to support, and we really appreciate your taking part in these charity auctions.

The retail price is The retail value is €560 including VAT (EU) and $515 excluding VAT (non EU). We will start the bidding at just over 1/2 of the retail of this package, or $260. The bidding will go by increments of $40 or higher. Let's do it for the kids.

Please bid generously to help the Ronald McDonald House.

Cheers,

Fok.

dangerous

Reaction score

I'm Swedish and live close to the store so I can pick it up and do the MTO in person. Does that have an on effect the bidding at all? I mean, considering there price is in €/$ - if they are going to be shipped through US or me having to bid with VAT in mind

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm Swedish and live close to the store so I can pick it up and do the MTO in person. Does that have an on effect the bidding at all? I mean, considering there price is in €/$ - if they are going to be shipped through US or me having to bid with VAT in mind
They will be shipped directly to you from skoaktiebolaget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads