• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gotta see what the chili shell and shaved shell looks like. When will we be able to see samples (possibly already made shoes in different lighting?)
We are working on getting sample photos as soon as possible. I know everyone is dying to see, and they will help many of you to determine what you might be interested in. We are on it!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are working on getting sample photos as soon as possible. I know everyone is dying to see, and they will help many of you to determine what you might be interested in. We are on it!
This is awesome, I was struggling in an attempt to find something in the upcoming show that interested me, since I’ve picked up all of the shell in the styles I want from AE. I was thinking the only thing that got me mildly curious, was the possibility of getting the styles I fancy in different shades of suede.

With this news of the new shell colors, now I’m hyped about the show. Guess I’ll be camping out at the DC store front, like those participating in new iPhone craziness back in the day.....lol.

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you who don’t keep up with the AE appreciation thread, I commend this post to your attention (TL;DR is rare shell):

Tagging @ae_ashley

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who don’t keep up with the AE appreciation thread, I commend this post to your attention (TL;DR is rare shell):

Tagging @ae_ashley
Thank you for posting this here!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.