• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks Great!!!!! I got the same, what laces are those?
Guarded goods 48" whiskey waxed braided laces. I wanted to change up from the flat stock one on this pair.

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They could run the exact same one again and I would be thrilled.
Your devotion is greater than mine. There is 1 makeup from the trunk that I’d get now that I didn’t get from the last one. Need some variety here lol. Speaking of the Carlyle @ProfilaBinding I could go for one in bourbon or... Garnet.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your devotion is greater than mine. There is 1 makeup from the trunk that I’d get now that I didn’t get from the last one. Need some variety here lol. Speaking of the Carlyle @ProfilaBinding I could go for one in bourbon or... Garnet.
Yeah, I'm pretty tapped out from what was available. I would like to see if 11.5E works with the Randolph; i'd do a bourbon.
All over a Carlyle on a different last!

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what I think I would get in garnet? A Leeds. I would want a Badlands, but they are not going to offer that shoe in shell. They do usually offer the Leeds.

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Certainly, prefer a new slate of options! But I could find 2-4 more items to add based on perusing recent photos...not going to happen but it would be a lazy+easy way for AE to slide some more change to their side of the table.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leapin' lizards!! Those are amazing. Love the brass eyelets.

WHAT??? How did you get those??
A year or two ago I think. Ashely helped me get these after I got my natty Strands. That was only the third time I have worn them. I was hoping recently to add a bourbon MacNeil for the trifecta since natty’s are no more but I guess I’ll have to wait, perhaps forever. I did however pick up a whiskey belt recently which is a pretty good match even though it looks more bourbonesque.
EDAED8CD-B5C6-441B-83D7-3E18F9BE76B8.jpeg

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A year or two ago I think. Ashely helped me get these after I got my natty Strands. That was only the third time I have worn them. I was hoping recently to add a bourbon MacNeil for the trifecta since natty’s are no more but I guess I’ll have to wait, perhaps forever. I did however pick up a whiskey belt recently which is a pretty good match even though it looks more bourbonesque.
View attachment 1188446

JAW DROPPING. Where did you get the belt? Ashland? Rancourt?

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guarded goods 48" whiskey waxed braided laces. I wanted to change up from the flat stock one on this pair.

just FYI @Dd1101 I wear a 12B and I find the GG 48 inch to be too short so I ended up with the longer option (53 or whatever)

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.