• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chrisefi

Reaction score

Allen Edmonds Strand in Garnet Shell Cordovan.
[COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR] Comparison with Alden Color #2 Shell Cordovan.
A huge thanks to @Burzan for helping me to get these beauties. -Mike
These are unreal Mike! Congrats. I hope this color reappears!

LanceM

Reaction score
Amazing! How do I get a pair?
1f600.png

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amazing! How do I get a pair?
1f600.png

I don't think you can. I'm guessing @mdubs had @Burzan get them when they had a trunk show at O'Connors up in Canada. Garnet was a limited available color. My avatar is garnet shell cornwallis and it is sourced from that event.

Last edited:

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think you can. I'm guessing @mdubs
 had @Burzan
 get them when they had a trunk show at O'Connors up in Canada. Garnet was a limited available color. My avatar is garnet shell cornwallis and it is sourced from that event.

You got it, I actually really wanted to get a shell Liverpool from the event but I'm glad I didn't. I heard all the orders for them got cancelled after about a month.

That Cornwallis in Garnet looks fantastic! One of the better models I've seen from AE in recent years.

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You got it, I actually really wanted to get a shell Liverpool from the event but I'm glad I didn't. I heard all the orders for them got cancelled after about a month.

That Cornwallis in Garnet looks fantastic! One of the better models I've seen from AE in recent years.

Thanks!

I'll bet making the liverpool was too difficult, possibly seeing a lot of tearing. I do regret not getting some other makeups that weren't available during the US trunk show. Oh well there will always be other shoes haha.

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing my brown shell Bradleys from the prior trunk show:

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Without reading through this whole thread, what would my chances of getting a navy chromexcel Higgins Mill made up be?

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Without reading through this whole thread, what would my chances of getting a navy chromexcel Higgins Mill made up be?

IMO, probably good since the HM is already CXL, so it should be a straight forward make up for them. Just a question of whether AE has Navy in stock. But I think you'll still have to pay the SMU fee.

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They ought to have navy cxl, since they're using it for the Neumok. Figure on ~$100 markup.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads