• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J Crew Alpine LHS a favorite..
16C6A723-CD4E-4448-AA4D-749BD12AC741.jpeg

IndyCollector

Reaction score
Long odds on this one but trying to grab a rare Indy on TB in 8.5D, 8E, and even possibly 8D. Below are a couple of boots I’m willing to offer up as trade bait. Ravello Barrie Wings from B&M with all brass eyes swapped for brown eyes and hooks. Whiskey perf caps from Ealdwine on 379X. Both 8.5D. Both with full compliment of box/bags.
View attachment 1732866 View attachment 1732867 View attachment 1732869 View attachment 1732870
I don’t mind a few wrinkles on my shells so condition is not critically important. We can figure out if cash is necessary based on comparative condition.

Hit me up via DM if interested. Unserious people, and you know who you are, let’s not waste each other’s time.
Chat sent

phillyforager

Reaction score
Randomly ended up with the following pairs. Moving them on to a good home. Open to all offers!

Alden
7.5D
TruB Indy Shoe
Color 8 Shell Cordovan
Price: $750 OBO
NIB

Alden
8D
TruB Tanker Boot
Color 8 Shell Cordovan
Price: $775 OBO
NIB

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your consideration:

Alden x The Stronghold Color 8 Shell Cordovan Perf Cap Toe Boot. Barrie Last. 10D. 360 Reverse Welt. Commando soles.
Large perf punch on the captoe.

Comes with box and bags.

Worn just 3 times. Always stored with cedar shoe trees. Exc condition.
$599 shipped, CON-US.
DM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0963.jpg
IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_0968.jpg

JMichy

Reaction score
A boot that I've been fascinated by but also knowing that it's very rare well I'd want to still give it a shot. I consider these my grail so I'm willing to pay a good amount, feel free to offer.

WTB: Alden color #4 plain toe boots size 7D US

adrs1157

Reaction score
These are still for sale!

Colour 8 Wingtip Boots, 9.5D, Aberdeen last

Hunting Green Suede Atom bluchers, 9.5D, Plaza last.

Original post with images below.

Hello Everyone. Merry Christmas.

I am listing two pairs today, both well loved but ultimately not worn enough. The shell pair has been sitting collecting dust for months. I am hoping to find them new homes.

These will be shipped from Toronto, Canada. Feel free to reach out with questions!

EDIT: I created an Imgur album with more photos. Please visit here:

Atom Blucher in Hunting Green Suede (original forest green colour)
9.5D Plaza last
270 degree flat welt
Double waterloc outsoles with added rubber sole protectors
$250 USD Shipped to USA/Canada
Notes: These have adhesive cotton tongue pads installed

View attachment 1726187

View attachment 1726188

Wingtip Boots in Colour 8 Shell Cordovan
9.5D Aberdeen Last
360 degree flat welt
Double oak outsoles with added rubber sole protectors
$500 USD Shipped to USA/Canada
Notes: I only have 54" black flat waxed cotton laces or 60" brown round waxed cotton laces for this pair (I use to wrap around the ankle) so please pick one. Also, these use to have adhesive cotton tongue pads added. They were coming off so I removed them and tried to remove as much of the adhesive residue as possible. There is still some left but it'll dry up and come off on its own with time.

View attachment 1726189
View attachment 1726190 View attachment 1726191

Happy holidays!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads