• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, turnout was much greater than I had expected for my little "fire sale" AS OF RIGHT NOW< THIS MNUTE> Sale is closed, not selling any more at the moment. If you have contacted me prior to NOW, I will continue to followup with photo's or info. However, I am taking no more requests of "Is it for sale????" ALSO, NO SHELL IS/WAS BEING SOLD AT THE DISCOUNTED PRICE.
Thanks to all who did make a purchase and I hope you all enjoy your shoes and boots.

I may do similar in the future, but for right now love what is still on the shelving.

connersw

Reaction score
Alden Indy 405
Size 8 B/D Trubalance
Brown cowhide / Neoprene cork sole

This is the older model with the cotton duck lining rather than the leather glove lining. Also notice there is small indentation on the outside of the left boot near the outsole (see pic 3). Looks like it was compressed on that point in storage, and a bit of the oil pulled out from the leather. With a bit of polish and a few wears this should blend in.

$320 shipped CONUS via PP F&F; add 3.5% for Goods & Services

Still for sale.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my lost & found Alden Barrie last long wing bluchers. Size 8. Seen a bit of wear but in good shape. $200

IMG_2173.JPEG

IMG_2171.JPEG

IMG_2169.JPEG

IMG_2170.JPEG

IMG_2174.JPEG

limonade

Reaction score
Putting these up for sale as they have been sitting in my closet without being worn since I purchased them 2nd hand from Leffot a couple years ago. The soles show very little wear

Model: D5824C
Wingtip Boot
Hunting Green Reverse Chamois
Last: Barrie
Size: US 7.5D
Price: $190

will be shipped in their plastic bags in their Alden box with the shoe bags. See below, can take more pictures on request

These are sold - Thanks Styleforum!

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, going through a major closet cleaning, realizing I don't need as many pairs as I have. Some are worn, some are NIB. If NIB it will be stated as such. All of them are in great shape. I'm just guessing at prices here, PM me if I'm way off base on these. More photos can be taken on request.

Color 8 NST Boot on Commando 8.5E Barrie: $500
View attachment 1726632

Cigar Loafer on Van 8.5E: $600
View attachment 1726633

Ravello Captoe w/ medallion on Plaza 8.5E: $600
View attachment 1726634

NIB Whiskey Loafer on Leydon 9E: $1000
View attachment 1726635
Following remain available:

Color 8 NST Boot on Commando 8.5E Barrie
Cigar Loafer on Van 8.5E
Ravello Captoe w/ medallion on Plaza 8.5E
NIB Whiskey Loafer on Leydon 9E

Last edited:

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Following remain available:

Color 8 NST Boot on Commando 8.5E Barrie
Cigar Loafer on Van 8.5E
Ravello Captoe w/ medallion on Plaza 8.5E
NIB Whiskey Loafer on Copley 9E

Great pairs. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those H Stockton whiskey pennies are on Leydon instead of Copley

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great pairs. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those H Stockton whiskey pennies are on Leydon instead of Copley
You may be right I should sort through email to confirm that.

edit: you are correct sir thank you

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads