• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

vnguyen_md

Reaction score
9D Humus Suede Tassel Loafer on Aberdeen with Antique Edge and waterloc soles (WORN ONCE to dinner) $400 shipped.

Includes original box and bags.

I love these, but wanted to get my real size 8.5E and just pre-ordered them from Brogue, so I am selling these.

Will post pics later

vnguyen_md

Reaction score
IMG_6466.JPEG

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unloading some cigar shell

New in Box
Cigar Utip
Size 9D / 379x last
Selling for retail cost $980 & shipping
A15453B8-D7A6-4199-9318-AE772D7B23E2.jpeg

New in Box
Cigar Plain Toe Boot
Size 379x last
Selling for retail cost $950 & shipping
A68C7A50-DF71-40BD-B19A-4BA3BAC2295B.jpeg

Cigar Longwing
Size 8.5D / Barrie Last
$700 & shipping
521090E9-71DA-4CDE-9CE1-9940531F3436.jpeg

More pictures available just dm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

mutewit

Reaction score
All these beauties but sadly nothing in size 7D. Looking for LWBs and chukkas in cordovan with antique edge.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, now that I have the bug to sell, knocking $50 off of each of the shoes I have previously posted. Natty NST saddles are now $350!!!! No longer being made, may never be made again. Now is your chance....

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_2409.jpg
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_2407.jpg

Interest check on these cigar oxfords. Leydon last. Size 8.5D. Originally from Eduard Meier in Germany ~10 years ago.

The upper is a little stretched around the ankle, but not as much as it was when I got them. I bought them second hand and had Alden resole them about 18 months ago - I've probably worn them about 18 times since the resole, mostly on carpet. Double leather. Sockliner is scratched, probably due to ill-fitting/non-Alden trees from a prior user.

Not sure I want to part with them, but I have an offer for a pair of cigar boots I'm really interested in and the only way to get the boots is to part with a pair I have to make up much of the cost. More pics including the soles in a day or two. Refurbishment box with model number and bags. I'd rather not ship trees due to weight. Thinking $600 shipped.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these beauties but sadly nothing in size 7D. Looking for LWBs and chukkas in cordovan with antique edge.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), there aren't a lot of us smaller footed guys in general, let alone into GYW footwear - at least on Styleform - which leads to there being fewer pairs in the wild, at retail or on the second hand market. And while there's no real basis for what I'm going to say next, perhaps we're more reluctant to sell what we do own as a result.

A good dress boot and maybe a pair of Indys notwithstanding (though I don't feel like I need the latter all that much so much as want), I'm pretty satisfied with my CM footwear rotation and see little need to build upon it, especially since I'm not going into the office. I've seen one pair in my size on this BST thread in the past few months and will consider that a blessing for the time being. :satisfied:

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello trad folks and folkettes, take a look at these amazing BB x Alden 10D black calf tassels, on Aberdeen last, which is TTS. Worn twice, for real. Comes with box, but no bags since BB didn't ship them to me. Whatever bros, let's do this.

$250 shipped conus

View attachment 1472585

Bumping these. Still at $250, still in barely worn condition. Never going to be made again.

4EAB37D0-9A46-49B6-A23C-549F29CA5F5F_1_105_c.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads