• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

Kelvin8228

Reaction score
Rare Alden Cigar St Tip Blucher, size 9E, asking $600 by Paypal FF, worldwide shipping included.
[/QUOTE]

Still available

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents,

I've added another pair for sale. Further price drops! The post is updated below, with current pricing on the the pairs remaining, with links to imgur albums. These prices are valid if sold individually, but if you would like to purchase more than one pair, we can discuss discounts off of these prices. Shoe trees are not included (nor is the Alden tote bag). I can't accept returns, so please know your sizing.
  • SOLD** Alden Chukka, Color 8 Shell, leather sole, size 8D Barrie, 1339, new in box (minor creasing from try-on / shop wear).
  • Alden LHS, Color 8 Pebble Grain Shell, waterloc sole, size 8D Van, 6755, worn ~20+ times (small cracks on topline binding at heel). $460
  • Alden Double Stitch Cap Toe Boot, Smooth Tobacco Chamois, Waterloc sole, size 8.5D 379X, D9869H, new in box. $440
  • Alden Atom Blucher, Black Shell Cordovan, Leather sole, size 8.5D Plaza, D6530, worn 12 times. $340
  • Alden Medallion Cap Toe Balmoral, Brown Regina Grain, Commando sole, size 8.5D Hampton, D5302C, worn 12 times. $240

Last edited:

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your consideration - Size 10 D on the Barrie Last - The elusive and always popular Chocolate Suede Tanker from Leather Soul. Commando soles and 360 degree reverse welt.

I've worn these just a handful of times - no more than 5. The boots are in 9.5/10 condition. They've been treated with Nano protector since day 1 and always stored with cedar shoe trees, in bags and the box.

Asking $450 shipped, PayPal F&F, with the Alden box and flannel bags. Happy to answer any questions.

Alden Choco Suede NST 1.jpg
Alden Choco Suede NST 2.jpg
Alden Choco Suede NST 3.jpg
Alden Choco Suede NST 4.jpg
Alden Choco Suede NST 7.jpg
Alden Choco Suede NST 6.jpg
Alden Choco Suede NST 5.jpg

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My three pairs: (pix taken today except the ones where I'm wearing them. The light kinda sucked...)

Snuff Perf Captoes. Hampton Last - 12D (size at 12D Brannock for me) - Nice condition, probably 20 or so wears.

$225 shipped/pp'd
5c9vlbZ.jpg

uMXV8sb.jpg

twbdOkk.jpg

YLMIZmY.jpg

lIbzz9B.jpg

aBnJyya.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown CXL Dovers. Barrie Last - 11.5D (size at 12D Brannock for me) - Nice condition, probably 10 or less wears. Has some CXL grain showing - looks better in-person than the pix.

$275 shipped/pp'd
mXDohLR.jpg

gc48heT.jpg

OqEDMq4.jpg

NAagbym.jpg

qBxrEas.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snuff suede wingtip boots (B+M). Barrie Last - 11.5D (size at 12D Brannock for me) - These are in very goodcondition, but do have some whatever the suede equivalent of break is for suede. I wear these very casually with denim mostly, and it's fine for me, but is something to note. I've worn these a fair bit - they were my second pair of Aldens - and I'm hating the idea of selling them.

$275 shipped/pp'd
dGSjIPq.jpg

QxxVHD6.jpg

0ON5z2h.jpg

2VMqq4d.jpg

wQiWrEk.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last Call on the Brogue 5ZP Burgundy Jumper boots. Now priced at $225 shipped CONUS. Photos upon request. If not sold, back into rotation they go.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Profligate47

Reaction score
Time to sell. Reluctantly...
Pristine pair of rare whiskey shell LHS in 10.5D, worn fewer than 10 times, always shoe treed, brushed, babied. I paid a lot for these about a year ago. Looking merely to recoup...
$1395 shipped continental US

SOLD!

Attachments

blacksamurai30

Reaction score
Time to sell. Reluctantly...
Pristine pair of rare whiskey shell LHS in 10.5D, worn fewer than 10 times, always shoe treed, brushed, babied. I paid a lot for these about a year ago. Looking merely to recoup...
$1395 shipped continental US

SOLD!

Attachments
Dang bro!!! I need to stalk this thread more closely ?

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my beloved J Crew x Alden color 8 boots. Size 10.5D. These have aged to a gorgeous color 8 shade; I have never left them in the sun, they've only faded like this by me wearing them. One of the prettiest shades of 8 I've come across. Part of a Horween stamp graces the left tongue.

The former owner had a topy and toe tap installed. I removed both, which is why the sole looks goofy. Rest assured, the toes are barely worn and the leather sole itself is in great shape. Heel tap still installed with barely any wear to the toplift.

Will ship with round laces and original flat laces.

Asking $500+ship. PM me if interested.

Thank you!

View attachment 1419941
View attachment 1419943 View attachment 1419944 View attachment 1419945 View attachment 1419946 View attachment 1419947 View attachment 1419948 View attachment 1419949 View attachment 1419950

Bump. Price drop to $475.

Really would like to move these out of the closet so someone else can enjoy!

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads