• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

officine

Reaction score
BUMP - Selling pair of navy suede quarter-lined Dover PTB. Pristine condition. Worn once. $320 via PayPal.
  • Alden Barrie last 8D
  • Single Flex Leather Outsole, with Topy protection added for longevity
  • Alden shoe bags included
  • Free USPS expedited shipping (w/o the original shoe box)
Willing to do exchange for unlined suede chukka 8.5D Leydon last (any color but dark brown), or PTB in brown calfskin or brown chromexcel 8C Barrie.

Navy suede unlined Dover PTB

Attachments

officine

Reaction score
Selling pair of natural chromexcel Indy boots. Very good condition. $420 via PayPal.
  • Alden Trubalance last 8D
  • Leather sole with added Vibram half-sole protection for greater longevity and traction
  • Alden shoe bags included
  • Free USPS expedited shipping (w/o the original shoe box)
Willing to do exchange for unlined suede chukka 8.5D Leydon last (any color but dark brown), or PTB in brown calfskin or brown chromexcel 8C Barrie.

Alden Indy Boot Natural Chromexcel

IMG_8729.JPG
IMG_8733.JPG

Alden Northwest

Reaction score
Still have these Grant WTBs in Color 8 for sale. Need to move them on so I can scratch my itch for something else. Shoot me an offer if interested.

Still looking to move these Color 8 Grant WTBs in 9.5D. Asking $600 which is what I have into them as seconds from TSM. Hit me up with an offer.

View attachment 1345818

IMG_5535.jpeg
IMG_5542.jpeg

Darkkp

Reaction score
I am selling my 11.5D Alden x Epaulet Black Shell Cordovan Raven Ryden PT Boot. These have been worn less than 10 times before I realized that they are half a size too small for me. It really is a shame since the all brass eyelets make up on this boot is amazing. Asking for $500 net to me and I will be shipping these from Europe. A full album of pictures is in this link.

View attachment 1357150 View attachment 1357151
Bump

louisvien

Reaction score
want to sell these in my collection, all come with original boxes, prices is negotiable, welcome to DM me for more info. Would prefer PayPal F and F

• Maker/Model: Alden x Jcrew, natural CXL wingtips boots
  • Size: 8.5D
  • Leather: natural CXL
  • last: barrie
  • Sole: Commando
  • Price: 350 + ship
  • Wears/Condition: less than 10 times, still have ton of life

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Circ. 2013 eggplant colour 8 Chukka's.. 9D Barrie. this year the 8 was lighter. $399 US Domestic Shipped

IMG_6859.JPG

IMG_6860.JPG

IMG_6863.JPG

IMG_6867.JPG

SOLD

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Colour 8 Chukka's SOLD
Whiskey LHSes SOLD
Natty 9D BB Tassels with very little sole wear .. almost new.. unsold.. nice Summer Tassel guys.. 275 shipped US Domestic.. a deal

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Colour 8 Chukka's SOLD
Whiskey LHSes SOLD
Natty 9D BB Tassels with very little sole wear .. almost new.. unsold.. nice Summer Tassel guys.. 275 shipped US Domestic.. a deal

I've done a few transactions with Chip (including the above-mentioned unlined Whiskey) and let me just say that he is a great dude to do business with. Honest listings, good prices and fast shipping.

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've done a few transactions with Chip (including the above-mentioned unlined Whiskey) and let me just say that he is a great dude to do business with. Honest listings, good prices and fast shipping.
Indeed! Now, I just need @chipshot to sell something in my size... Lbvs!

nbernie

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm doing a quick interest check on a trade for one or both of these shoes -- I ended up thinking the styles were too formal and consequently, they've never been worn.

Ravello Medalion captoe, Plaza last 9D.
Whiskey Shortwing Balmoral, 8.5D

Note the captoes are marked as firsts but have some color variation.

Please let me know your offer only for any whiskey or ravello shell you may have in 8.5/9 D (feet aren't wide enough for E). I'm respectfully only interested in trades right now.

(Realized that I forgot to take pics of the soles, but they are pristine).
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.18.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.18.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.19.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.20.42 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads