• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

smartbrother

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Going through some painful sizing challenges in Aldens. Have two that aren't fitting well for sale:

1) Longwings – Modified last – size 11.5D – Shell Cordovan Color #8 – Single oak leather soles. Worn ~5 times.
Asking: $500 USD
2) Algonquin Split Toe – Barrie last – size 12D – Shell Cordovan Color #8 – Commando sole. Worn ~5 times.
Asking: $600 USD

If anyone has any 11 or 10.5E in Modified Last i'm also interested.
Pics of the longwings?

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Listing my size 8.5EE (Barrie) medallion cap toe boots from Alden of Carmel (AoC 9B). These were somewhat of a sizing experiment that didn't quite work out for me so I wanted to pass them along to someone who will get more wear out of them. They've maybe been worn 5 or so times and will ship with the original box. Asking $575 shipped via PP F&F

View attachment 1355712View attachment 1355713View attachment 1355714View attachment 1355715
These are still available. Feel free to make me an offer!

Darkkp

Reaction score
I am selling my 11.5D Alden x Epaulet Black Shell Cordovan Raven Ryden PT Boot. These have been worn less than 10 times before I realized that they are half a size too small for me. It really is a shame since the all brass eyelets make up on this boot is amazing. Asking for $500 net to me and I will be shipping these from Europe. A full album of pictures is in this link.

View attachment 1357150View attachment 1357151
Price lowered to $450

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need to see some posts for us size 10 guys!
And don't forget us 9E (Barrie, TruBalance, Van, etc.) or 9.5E (Aberdeen, Grant, etc.) guys!

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'm an 11D in most AE, a 10.5D in GrantStone Leo....would I be a 10.5D in Alden barrie? Looking to pick up my first pair of 975

ychris

Reaction score
Look for a pair of cigar, ravello, or whiskey of PTB in 8D or 8E.
DM me if you have any offer.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.