• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

jamesnyc

Reaction score
WTB: 7.5D, Alden 975, color 8 Longwing Blucher (Any combinations of sole/edge are welcome)

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
8.5D reverse earth chamois Indys still available. $old.

Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brogue Dusky boots for sale. Black suede, 9D, commando, Barrie Last. Worn 5 or 6 times since I bought them. Great black suede boot and everyone needs a black suede boot :) PM if interested for more photos. Asking $375 PP F&F, no trees, have bags, no original box, but will ship in an Alden box from a recent pair that came in.
IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0943.jpeg

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still weeding out 9's. This time, model D6808..Size 9D,Country Calf, TB last, 360 welt, single leather sole. Worn maybe 10-12 times. Asking $250 PP F&F CONUS. No trees, have bags, no box. PM for more info and photos.
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0948.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Earlier today I listed a pair of Brogue Dusky black suede boots (no longer available from Brogue) and a pair of Country Calf plain toe boots (country calf is no longer made, and may never be made again) both 9D. If one added up the asking prices for both it would total $625. If someone here wants both pair at one time, I would go $525 for both in the same transaction.....Just saying I NEED THE SHELF SPACE FOR INCOMING BOOTS/SHOES........

IamAslan

Reaction score
WTB 975AC in 9.5! Also interested in other leathers and edges, but looking to add a wingtip with commando sole.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NST Tanker Boot, Color 8 Shell Cordovan. Size 10.5. Barrie Last, Speed Hooks, Commando Sole.

These were bought new by me and worn a few times to work only (I drive to work and work in an office environment).

Never treated or polished...come with box, bags etc. Stored with cedar trees.

620 USD plus shipping from Toronto.
Bump

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.