• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
Bump. Looking for $600 shipped for the package.

Willing to accept partial trades of similarly sized non-Indy boots.
Dropping these to $550 shipped with some basic shoe trees. If they don't sell at this price I'm just going to start wearing them. Would also trade (with money on either side where appropriate) for some non-Indy black shell or something interesting in my size bracket.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to get these two pairs sold, both are brand new. Asking $700.00 shipped for the tanker and $500.00 shipped for the Indy. Both com3 with box and bags as new.
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tanker is on the Barrie in a 6EE and the Indy is on the Trubalance size 6E

n-domino

Reaction score
Alden x Moulded Shoe Chromexcel Perforated Captoe Boots on Modified Last
  • Modified last
  • Size 8D
  • Brown Chromexcel
  • Antique flat welt
  • Single leather soles
  • Original box & bags included
Asking $175 shipped CONUS.

Bump -- $150 shipped CONUS

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to get these sold this week. Tanker on Barrie, size 6EE down to 625.00 shipped and the Indy on Trubalance, size 6E shipped at 475.00. Both come complete as new with packaging.
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg

CaptainKurk

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Selling the following (Make an offer- will have the non-ebay discount):
Ebay listings provided for up-to-date availability & for additional shoe information.

Reaction score
Modified last longwing from Moulded Shoe in 6.5D. Asking $350, with shoe bags and trees included.

Attachments

• IMG_4575 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4575 Large.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4576 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4576 Large.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4577 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4577 Large.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4578 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4578 Large.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 65

n-domino

Reaction score
Alden x Leffot Ravello Daytripper Boots
  • Size 8.5D
  • Grant Last
  • Ravello shell
  • Single waterloc soles
  • Antique flat welt
Condition: Heels are around 50% wear; leather soles still have lots of life left. See pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $600 shipped CONUS. Original box and bags included.

Bump -- $475 shipped CONUS

61°N

Reaction score
I have a brand new, never worn, Ravello plain toe boots with box, shoe bags and original plastic bags in Barrie 11D if you are interested.

tuna roll

Reaction score
WTB anything in the Modified Last, size 8D. Shell specially, but open to other uppers as well.

CaptainKurk

Reaction score
Updated post, I was wrong about the belt- I haven't had this resized (Still 42").

Hey folks,

Ebay listings provided for up-to-date availability & for additional shoe information.

Hey folks,

confusedcius

Reaction score
WTB anything in the Modified Last, size 8D. Shell specially, but open to other uppers as well.
Hey, have a pair of Alden 4562H Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Boot I don’t wear often anymore. Attached some photos, let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meaganbass50