• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your consideration, a pair of Alden Indy boots in Hunting green suede. Nitrile soles on the Trubalance last, size 8D.

I purchased them direct from Unionmade in the summer. The boots are in new/never worn condition. They are stored in the box they came in.

Maker/Model: Alden / Indy Bartlett
Size/Last: US 8D / Trubalance last
Construction: 270 Degree flat welt
Leather: Hunting green suede
Price: $425 shipped within CONUS.
Wears/Condition: New in box, factory firsts.
Notes: Available for local trade.

Such a beautiful pair of boots. I wish they were a size larger, they be added to my stable.

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the following Alden new, without box 1st quality shoes:

PenguinGuy4

Reaction score
I’ve decided to sell a recent acquisition due to fit issues. They are the AOC-51 model on the Grant last. They are beautiful and I wished it worked for me. But I wore them for a few hours and thought I could make it work, but just decided it would be best to get them to someone who will wear them better than I.

Size 8.5 D
$650 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested!

Last edited:

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve decided to sell a recent acquisition due to fit issues. They are the AOC-51 model on the Grant last. They are beautiful and I wished it worked for me. But I wore them for a few hours and thought I could make it work, but just decided it would be best to get them to someone who will wear them better than I.

$650 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested!

View attachment 1281853
View attachment 1281855

Size???

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to have lost my ability to edit my posts in this thread or any thread. Anyone else seeing this behavior? But I can still edit my classifieds. Weird. Known issue? Are you given a time limit on how long you can edit your post?

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to have lost my ability to edit my posts in this thread or any thread. Anyone else seeing this behavior? But I can still edit my classifieds. Weird. Known issue? Are you given a time limit on how long you can edit your post?

Yes, there's a time limit. I don't know for sure how long it is, though.

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

Color 8 Shell Cordovan Unlined Plain Toe Dover Blucher
Price: $515 shipped to USA locations only. [I paid $750]
Color: Color 8 Shell
Size: 11.5D Barrie Last
Condition: New, never worn. Comes with rubber TOPY applied by local cobbler ($30 value). Does not come with original box or dust bags. Has been stored with shoe trees but will not ship with the shoe trees.

View attachment 1281092

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden x Leffot Shell Cordovan Saddle Oxford Shoes
Price: $495 shipped to USA locations only.
Size: 11.5D Barrie Last
Leather: Shell Cordovan #8
Condition: Brand new, never worn. Does not ship with original box, dust bags, or trees.

Last edited:

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm selling NWOB 1st quality Alden shell cordovan longwing bluchers in various sizes in color 8. Price is $650 OBO:

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm selling these NWOB 1st quality Alden shell cordovan captoe boots in a color 8 for $650 OBO in size 11D:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads