• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Alden 3912, 3914 and 3917 are up for sale still. I will lower price and will be happy to relate the tale of the member here,. who promised to buy them, then reneged without even a message saying no. Not a good person, and I will no longer allow them to deal with me, and would caution anyone else here to not deal with them. PM me for info if you are interested.

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BUMP
Got a pair of an older Alden x Unionmade collab that I'm just not wearing. Tassel loafers in Hunting Green suede (discontinued color) in size 10D on the Copley last, which fits my 10D brannock foot well. These are in very good condition and happy to provide more pics if requested. Asking $205 shipped CONUS. Bags and shoes only

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BUMP
Got a pair of an older Alden x Unionmade collab that I'm just not wearing. Tassel loafers in Hunting Green suede (discontinued color) in size 10D on the Copley last, which fits my 10D brannock foot well. These are in very good condition and happy to provide more pics if requested. Asking $205 shipped CONUS. Bags and shoes only
I have these and they’re awesome. Heads up to whomever ends up with them, Gustin is running an olive brushed linen 5 pocket that they’d go great with!

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumpin these and will consider all new in box trades. I have two other pairs of monks on plaza and these haven’t been worn once.
I have these and they have aged spectacularly. They are easily among my most complimented pair of footwear. Great price folks. Highly recommend.

BAK

Reaction score
SOLD - THANK YOU.

For Sale: Size 10.5C WHISKEY Plain Toe Boot, Barrie Last, Reverse Welt, Double Oak Sole. D1835 from LaRossa 2021. Worn once. Original box and bags. $875 CONUS includes shipping. PayPal or Venmo. Thanks for considering.
tempImage2345xP.jpg

tempImage9GHjkG.jpg

tempImage3o8Dgs.jpg

tempImagezrbzy7.jpg

tempImagem7EGXm.jpg

tempImageF092Ai.jpg

Last edited:

horweendreams

Reaction score

BAK

Reaction score
For Sale: Size 10.5C Atom Wingtip in Madison Brown (Walnut Annonay) on Barrie Last. Reverse antique welt, Commando Sole. D8525C from Style by Blain. Worn once. Original box and bags. Trees not included. $300 CONUS includes shipping. PayPal or Venmo. Thanks for considering.
IMG_3855.jpg

tempImageWgLGZ7.jpg

tempImageiwGHmX.jpg

tempImageLsAlfm.jpg

tempImagefyKvi2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silver ocean