• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

adrs1157

Reaction score
Hi everyone. The below is still for sale. I will reduce the price further to $250 USD shipped to USA and Canada. This is the final reduction! Reminder - shipping is from Canada!

Beautiful pair, lightly worn, well cared for and made with a discontinued shade of hunting green suede. 9.5D Plaza. Please see details and photos below.

Please note I am out of the city for a couple of days and will be able to ship later this week. Thank you.

Hi Everyone,

Looking to clear a spot in my closet. I've decided to list the below pair.

Atom Blucher from Alden of Carmel
Size 9.5D
Plaza last
Hunting Green Suede (older forest-green colour)
Double waterlock outsoles with aftermarket sole protector
Lightly worn, conditioned once - lots of life left in the soles and heel
Price: $300 USD shipped
Shipping is from Toronto, Canada

View attachment 1610499

View attachment 1610500

View attachment 1610501

View attachment 1610502

View attachment 1610503

View attachment 1610504

cs54

Reaction score
WTB alden x brooks bros unlined shell lhs, 8.5D. Curious to see how often these turn up!

vestbash

Reaction score
WTB alden x brooks bros unlined shell lhs, 8.5D. Curious to see how often these turn up!
I've got a very lightly worn pair in color 8 with the original box. I'll send you a message.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are overlapping in my collection.. looking to move. Offers? They are beautiful with the contrast stitching..9D

Attachments

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
Alright, since I’m staring at a few possible grail shoe purchases I *need* to move some of the collection to fund them (or customs will have lots of things to say about it).

First, size 8D scotch grain Indys from the Brogue shop. TruBalance last. I’m selling these very reluctantly because it took me a while to hunt them down. $400 shipped to US.

Second, 8D Van lasted Moc toe boots. Super soft calf. These came leather sole and all eyelets. Added speed hooks and vibram lug sole protectors. You’ll want to replace the laces. (Original laces tore the first time they got wet). Asking $300 shipped.

Finally, 8D Plaza last Indy boots from Style by Blaine. The now discontinued brown country calf, commando soles. Worn less than half a dozen times. Just not my size (which kills me). Original box and shoe trees included. $375 shipped.
Alright guys, I *really* need to move some/all of these. If you see anything you want, make an offer. I'd rather sell at a lower price here than go through the hassles of dealing with ebay.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am selling my unworn navy snuff suede tassel loafers. These are a size 8d on the Aberdeen last (wears true to Brannock size).

I purchased these from Ealdwine in April 2021 and they have been sitting in my closet since then (with three very young kids I just haven't gotten out to wear them). Here is a link to them from Ealdwine: Navy Snuff Tassel Loafers

I am asking $465 for these (20% discount from retail), which includes shipping within the USA. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!
View attachment 1629341View attachment 1629342View attachment 1629343
$425 or best offer.

tlara

Reaction score
hello. i’m selling a pair of alden ‘wick’ boots, 6.5D. a link to a rundown on them.

aphite

Reaction score
Limited Run Alden for Epaulet Innsbruck Alt Wien Bluchers. Chromexcel. 9.5 B/D. Includes original box and bags. Looking to get ~$300 shipped. CONUS

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.