• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’re in the Alden buy and sell thread. The regular Alden shoe thread has plenty of activity daily. Not trying to be a jerk. Just thinking you may be lost :)
indeed, that's why I thought it's weird no body has posted anything for days LOL

Cheer_hyde

Reaction score
Anyone selling any pairs of alden in size 6.5/7 ?
Looking for shell cordovan , preferably in exotic one

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while guys but wanted to share a new arrival. If asked to design my perfect casual shoe it would be a barrie-lasted ravello split with a flat 270 degree welt on a commando sole. I've been pining for this for so long I think I recite the spec's in my sleep. It is for this reason that when @vnguyen_md reached out with such a shoe I didn't play coy. Upon arrival, they did not disappoint......

20210427_180259.jpg
20210427_180250.jpg
20210427_181425.jpg

But if you want to see some really nice shots, head over to the Mayor's site as his pics are incredible as usual.

And it gets even better. This was as strong a shoe week as I've ever had. All of these landed this week........

20210501_165948.jpg

The C&J cigar shells were a SF GTMO that found there way to me from @chocol8max and the 10-eyes, C8, unlined vibergs arrived via @JayDotz . All 3 instantly jump to the top of my rotation.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while guys but wanted to share a new arrival. If asked to design my perfect casual shoe it would be a barrie-lasted ravello split with a flat 270 degree welt on a commando sole. I've been pining for this for so long I think I recite the spec's in my sleep. It is for this reason that when @vnguyen_md reached out with such a shoe I didn't play coy. Upon arrival, they did not disappoint......

View attachment 1603006View attachment 1603009View attachment 1603010

But if you want to see some really nice shots, head over to the Mayor's site as his pics are incredible as usual.

And it gets even better. This was as strong a shoe week as I've ever had. All of these landed this week........

View attachment 1603019

The C&J cigar shells were a SF GTMO that found there way to me from @chocol8max and the 10-eyes, C8, unlined vibergs arrived via @JayDotz . All 3 instantly jump to the top of my rotation.
I’ll take all of them lol

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1603006View attachment 1603009View attachment 1603010

View attachment 1603019

Busy week. All are great additions to a collection.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest check:

Deadstock BB x Alden unlined LHS in color 8 shell cordovan in size 9.5D. First quality purchased from BB. Visible horween stamp.

Would be seeking somewhere around what used to be retail as I bought em for retail a while ago.

Last edited:

fernando526

Reaction score
You’re in the Alden buy and sell thread. The regular Alden shoe thread has plenty of activity daily. Not trying to be a jerk. Just thinking you may be lost :)
Mr. Jay Dotz, should you ever decide to sell your Color 4 PT boots, let me know!!! I am calling dibs well in advance! 😅🤣😎

X_dSF

Reaction score
Waiting for a pair of color 4 in 7.5d to 8d, although they might not even exist lol

Ginuwine

Reaction score
Interest check:

Deadstock BB x Alden unlined LHS in color 8 shell cordovan in size 9.5D. First quality purchased from BB. Visible horween stamp.

Would be seeking somewhere around what used to be retail as I bought em for retail a while ago.
what was retail back when you go them?

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest check:

Pictures of said shoes, bags, boxes (and maybe BB shoe trees)? What Last? What model #?

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pictures of said shoes, bags, boxes (and maybe BB shoe trees)? What Last? What model #?
Van last, model 34379

Box & papers, as they say. Did not come with shoe trees.

20210502_085946.jpg

Left shoe has the business

20210502_090008.jpg

20210502_090015.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.