• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumping these beautiful Cigar U-Tips. Really need these gone so feel free to send me a reasonable offer!
I've been tempted to try this last, but with 8.5E trubalance/barrie size I think these might be a hair big. Look great.

Incainwetrust

Reaction score
Who’s got some trubalance indys 10.5 or van lasted shoes size 10.5 or 11 depending lined or unlined available? Thanks and let me know

AHS

Reaction score
Gentlemen -

Anyone want a pair of unlined shell lhs loafers size 11 B (narrow) on the van last? Model number 06603 for Brooks Brothers. Shell is in good condition. Insides... not so much.

Here is my eBay listing with photos and details. $99 here (or best offer) plus shipping.

AHS

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i have a pair of no 8 shell boots, trubalance last, commando sole, 11d - interested in trades for other size 11 aldens. will grab pics if anyone is interested!

solid_olid

Reaction score
i have a pair of no 8 shell boots, trubalance last, commando sole, 11d - interested in trades for other size 11 aldens. will grab pics if anyone is interested!
what about for non-aldens? Only aldens I’d consider trading are some that suede LWB which are BNIB, but have a bunch of similar stuff (C&J, Viberg, etc. )

AHS

Reaction score
EDIT SOLD

Gentlemen -

Anyone want a pair of unlined shell lhs loafers size 11 B (narrow) on the van last? Model number 06603 for Brooks Brothers. Shell is in good condition. Insides... not so much.

Here is my eBay listing with photos and details. $99 here (or best offer) plus shipping.

AHS

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.